Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : Banning members
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > Banning members Bookmark topic
tranquil Posts: > 500

A few days ago a topic on hacking into a T68 accured, it's removed now. This is not the first time this happens, and it's really annoying when you are using this site during working houres as well as private.
What are the rules on matters like this?
Can just anybody write what ever they want, leave it till a moderator removes it, without any sort of reaction from the guys responible for this site?
It's just bugging me that thing like hacking and unethical stuff accoure from time to time.
If there is anything in this world I dislike it's people who mess with somebody else's property.
Thank you.

KS
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 21:42:00
Edit : Quote

Deltayoda Posts: > 500

I really don't mind if they are attempting to hack the phone to possibly reprogram it or recreate software for the phone, but when they start talking about hacking peoples phones via bluetooth and making free calls, that's what I hate to hear.

--
Posted: 2002-04-12 21:50:00

tranquil Posts: > 500

That's what I mean. KS This post was posted from a T68i
--
Posted: 2002-04-12 22:00:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Well basically people can write what they like,..but we will move it/delete it, if its that sort of material/in that category.

Other things we do not want to see is threats against companies/people and so on. Topics will be closed or removed as soon as we see them.

Of course we dont want to stop people from writing, and usually people "think" before they write.
Whats to be allowed on an internet-site (ethics/morale), is always hard to decide.

people in here, are usually very good at contacting us (moderators) whenever they see a post thats unethical or in another way offensive.

These posts doesnt occur were often, but whenever they do, we do discuss them

Jan

--
Posted: 2002-04-12 22:12:00

lor Posts: > 500

One reason I should be allowed in the moderators thread, lol
I would like to hear all the juicy bits.
--
Posted: 2002-04-14 17:46:00

jh67 Posts: > 500

Hehe,..nope, we're actually pretty boring in there, nothing exiting really

Jan
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 18:07:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home