Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : New to Esato? Please read this forum first : T68 background pictures download
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > T68 background pictures download Bookmark topic
Page12>

morleywhite Posts: 6

Now then

Im trying to download some new background pics for my t68. Ive followed all the instructions on the sony wap site and this one, but i just keep hitting a brick wall. I get to the bit where the pic is supposed to be shown (after you type in the logo number etc), but the pic is never actually displayed, just the name of it. I think i have to select the pic and then save it, but what can i do if there is nothing to select.

AAARRRRRGH!!!!

Pls help or i will go insane.
--
Posted: 2002-04-14 18:41:00
Edit : Quote

tiggerman Posts: 21

morleywhite:

What i do rather than finding the pic on esato then typing the number in the search by number on my t68, i save the pic in my favourites folder then log in from my fone and there is pic, just where i left it in the favourites section. It also saves you wap surfing, itll keep ya bills down. Well even though my last bill was £128
--
Posted: 2002-04-14 18:55:00

Sounds great, its just that i cant save the picture. It gives me the name of the picture its downloaded but then dosent let me do anything else. I cant even get any options for the thing.
any ideas?
--
Posted: 2002-04-14 18:58:00

Right

Getting there. Ive got the list of the pics in my favs folder on esato and saved the one i want. only thing now is it is way too small. do i need to select the download option on the picture or just save pic? I`ve tried to press the download pic but it dosent do anything.
--
Posted: 2002-04-14 19:30:00

tiggerman Posts: 21

Lets say you are downloading a picture called "Simpsons" (its what im wathching at the mo!)

Highlight "Download Simpsons" text then press yes or pushin the joystick.
You should get a big box come up with text "Press yes button to download this picture" or something on those lines. after a few moments the pic will be displayed larger, then scroll down a little till the pic is centre screen, then press the yes key. the pic should then go full screen & some text will appear at the bottom of the screen, "SAVE PICTURE?" you press yes key. The screen will then go back to the Highlighted page. If you then press the NO key (this acts like you "back" button on the browser. Then if exit the wap site. You should see the pic ON the background at standby. Has this helped you??
--
Posted: 2002-04-15 21:33:00

~~NeYo~~ Posts: 2

Highlight "Download Simpsons" text then press yes or pushin the joystick.
You should get a big box come up with text "Press yes button to download this picture" or something on those lines.

^^^ i get that Far, but the Pic Doesn't Download! ... and the "throbber" stops throbbing! ... am i quitting too soon... or is something wrong?

NeYo
--
Posted: 2002-04-17 02:31:00

~~NeYo~~ Posts: 2

its Cool, i worked it out, just read about Orange, and the 1.5KB limit or something, so i used the ericsson WAP Setting, and it worked a treat

...Not bad for a newbie!

NeYo
--
Posted: 2002-04-17 03:28:00

laffen Posts: > 500

Very good ~~NeYo~~

I whish more people could read the FAQ before they send me email about the "image too large" problem with Orange. I get around 10 mail every day about this issue.
--
Posted: 2002-04-17 03:43:00

Cracked it! Just used ericsson settings and can do it now.
Nice one guys.

Went out and bought a data cable anyway now, so no need to arse about downloading them.

Good old orange. And to think, I moved from one to one thinking it would be better.

We live an learn.

--
Posted: 2002-04-21 14:18:00

scotty Posts: 2

thanks ive read your post for background images and followed your tips and downloaded the ericsson wap provider rather than the orange one and hey i now can download background images once again thanks !!!!!
--
Posted: 2002-04-26 23:31:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home