Esato Mobile
General discussions : Esato forum : An open statement to all forumers
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Esato forum > An open statement to all forumers Bookmark topic
Page12>

arnoldc Posts: > 500

An open statement to all forumers:

The Pinoy Chit-chat thread has become the community thread for Filipinos (born in the Philippines, but maybe elsewhere) here at Esato. To those of you who have been complaining that you can't understand what we are talking about in this thread, please visit it. You will find that 85% of the posts are in *english*, and yes we do talk about accessories, the service providers, sometime our jobs, sometime we rant about services, etc.

I myself have been spending a good amount of time trying to keep this thread and other threads started by Filipinos to be within the quality required by Esato. We do contribute a lot to Esato, I myself contributes a lot for the better of this forum. We don't intend nor planned to use this forum to the disavantage of other forumers. I treat my fellow Filipinos with equality just like any forumers here. I closed some of Filipino threads/topics, I deleted some Filipinos posts, I have warned them (just like yesterday) about abusing the forums.

If anybody of you would like to start a community thread just like our and those of the Greeks, fine.

And MIXIN, we don't deserve this:
Quote:
MixiN

Posted: 2002-04-17 19:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they are really evil, and talk about the other esato users who cant understand what they are writing

You owe us an APOLOGY!
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 03:56:00
Edit : Quote

GOwin Posts: > 500

I couldn't have said it better. I stand with arnoldc on this. And this can happen to anyone here. This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 04:20:00

RANDYC Posts: 119

we are not evil men nor we talked against other fellow esato forumer; we love this site as much as anyone else here. it is unfair to accuse us of something were not nor brand us as evil.
the pinoy thread has grown that long coz a lot of filipino are ericsson user and finds esato to be a great, helpful and friendly site, sato has already become a word of mouth to ericsson users here in the philippines.

i am a God fearing person, love this site and if that is a fault then all of us particularly me is GUILTY.

cheers

--
Posted: 2002-04-18 06:37:00

socarb Posts: 81

Rock on guys!
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 06:45:00

Eamonn Posts: > 500

don't u think that MixiN was just joking?!?!
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 11:52:00

kutchi manggo Posts: 105

Lets say its a joke, but sorry my friend, not that kind of joke. This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 12:02:00

evoke Posts: > 500

Come on guys lets not argue. As far as i could see the thread yesterday was lighthearted! No one really thinks there's anythìng going on. Ed:-) This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 12:16:00

boysaint Posts: 111

hello!
i was absolutely doing my best not to post a comment on this one... i didn't want ESATO to end up like a lousy chatroom with kids arguing around. but reading that part where we Filipinos were called evil.... oh well. it just proves some westerners are still ignorants. a joke? what if i say when i called them ignorants... is just a joke? this thing will not end. my countrymen here in ESATO said all i wanted to say... great job, guys!

okay, next time, mga kababayan.... let's all speak in english here. para naman wala na sila masabi. sila nga di marunong tagalog eh, di ba?(trans: we will do our best to speak in english so most can also understand what we are talking about.)

MORE POWER TO ESATO!

--
Posted: 2002-04-18 14:14:00

kafka Posts: 32

At the risk of sounding like a walking cliche, can't we all just live and let live? I realise that English might have become the default language of much of the web, but to deny these people the right to post in their own language, for others who speak the same language seems a bit petty. I don't see anyone complaining about our Scandinavian colleagues posting in their own languages, and nor should they. Me, I'm just grateful that any of this stuff is in English!

I'm just too old (36) to put up with people arguing on this type of forum...
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 14:45:00

mixin Posts: > 500

arnold ( and everyone else)
> that was intended as a joke. I know that the pinoy threads are just a chit chat area for you filipino users. I never intended it to be an insult, or for it to offend anyone. And for that i am sorry.
--
Posted: 2002-04-18 15:05:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home