Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips : Downloading logo's affects T68i memory?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Downloading logo's affects T68i memory? Bookmark topic
Zozan Posts: 2

Hey everyone,

okay, I read almost the whole forum, but couldn't find anything that answers my questions

I was wondering if downloaden logo's and screensavers (via WAP) affects the memory of the T68i much!? Does the phone get slower in use or runs out of battery sooner when you store more images?
Does it matter where the backgrounds e.d. are from? I mean, from SonyEricsson, Esato or whatever...?

Also I would like to know if it's possible to download a virus or something while downloaden via WAP? Which sitesare 'safe'?

Thanx for answering!

Zozan
--
Posted: 2002-06-07 13:43:00
Edit : Quote

Jimak Posts: 58

I was wondering if downloaden logo's and screensavers (via WAP) affects the memory of the T68i much!?

It does eat some memory, not much though.

Does the phone get slower in use or runs out of battery sooner when you store more images?

No - I didn't notice anything.

Does it matter where the backgrounds e.d. are from? I mean, from SonyEricsson, Esato or whatever...?

No.

Also I would like to know if it's possible to download a virus or something while downloaden via WAP? Which sitesare 'safe'?

No viruses ... maximally you can download "broken" image that can jam your phone, but I didn't see any of these yet ...

--
Posted: 2002-06-07 14:10:00

Zozan Posts: 2

Hi Jimak,

thanx for your answers!

So how many logo's can you store in a T68i? If I, for example, download about 10 a 15 images, it hardly affects the memory?

Zozan
--
Posted: 2002-06-07 16:38:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home