Esato Mobile
General discussions : Announcements : check out www.club-sonyericsson.com now!
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Announcements > check out www.club-sonyericsson.com now! Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

IRazor Posts: 123

The new site is not trying to steal members or anything like that from Esato. It's not a bad thing to have many sites dedicate to SE and their phones. And I can tell you now that work is in progress to make it available for wap as well
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 16:30:00
Edit : Quote

lor Posts: > 500

Stop advertising for that BLOODY SITE. All right?
someone should ban all the posters that keep asking people to go there.
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 16:31:00

marton Posts: 146

Hey guys, why are you so afraid of Club-SE?
Both Esato and Club-SE is a great thing for us who likes the SonyEricsson products. More sites will generate more customers in the future, that's great, isn't it? Why should Esato ban all posters who also likes Club-SE (and other -sites), that wouldn't be good for Esator. I don't like censorship.

I don't belive Club-SE as a threat, I think it's is an opportunity to make grow.
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 17:10:00

mixin Posts: > 500

having the same people post at two sites is just ridiculous. just means we either have to check both sites to read stuff, you get identical posts on both sites.....
it'll e difficult to create another society like esato!
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 17:26:00

marton Posts: 146

People will not post the same posts in Esato & Club-SE. The two forums will always be different, different discussions will go on in the different forums. There are place for many more forums than just Esato and Club-SE.
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 18:29:00

Mohawk Posts: 24

Yes, its a good thing to have several places to discuss SE. It opens for more information to flow but it shouldnt be advertized in a competing forum! Thats bad manners! After all, these forums are competetive no matter what people say This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 19:09:00

arnoldc Posts: > 500

there is nothing wrong with starting yet another forum/resource site for sonyericsson users. what is wrong with this is:

a) no originality, how pathetic that the fonts, colors, web style was COPIED from SonyEricsson web sites. i would love to hear what the legal department of SonyEricsson would say. The webmaster claims that they have permission to use the name SonyEricsson (oh, really) so they went over and above and copied the look and feel of SonyEricsson's websites.

b) in doing a) they are trying to make it appear that they are part of SonyEricsson (or sanctioned, or affiliated) and yet have conflicting disclaimer "This page has nothing to do with SonyEricsson. We are allowed to use the SonyEricsson logo and other pictures that belongs to SonyEricsson."

c) the use of Club SonyEricsson was taken directly from Club Nokia, again no originality here. and so is this - "Edward, Moderator: There should be a separate chat board here. I noticed in Esato that some people had turned the Esato forum into a Chat room! There's a chit chat for the Philippines, Sweden, Norway, Singapore, etc. ". Yeah right, improve on somebody else's idea...

that's what i mean by COPYCAT

howardforums is unique, tsixtyeigth.com is unique, but this site?
--
Posted: 2002-06-21 19:25:00

lor Posts: > 500

plus, what kind of different discussions could you possible expect over there? WE have every kind here, and I doubt you'll have different over there

so stop the bullshit.

[ This Message was edited by: lor on 2002-06-22 07:17 ]
--
Posted: 2002-06-22 08:17:00

ferrarista44 Posts: > 500

besides, from how the trend goes... people, who reside in forums other than Esato's threads, usually transfer here... this is like the library of everything ericsson/sonyericsson.

[ This Message was edited by: ferrarista44 on 2002-06-22 07:33 ]
--
Posted: 2002-06-22 08:30:00

jr_rca Posts: 333

arnoldc, ferrarista

are u guys from esato?
--
Posted: 2002-06-22 10:05:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Topic Locked