Esato Mobile
Regional : Europe, Middle East and Africa : South African mobile discussion
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > South African mobile discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 271627172718>

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Hope everyone is well, just realized there is no 2014 post, so hope all are having a Happy New Year and have settled back into normal life nicely after the December break.
--
Posted: 2014-01-31 09:55:45
Edit : Quote

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

Hello Hello to my SA Friends here @ Esato (specially to: Amawanqa) !!! It's been yeeeears . . and I did MISS you all
--
Posted: 2014-03-05 06:03:32

Hobbs Posts: > 500

Amawanga.....where are you bud and hows life treating you? It's been an age.
--
Posted: 2014-09-07 11:27:58

Hobbs Posts: > 500

merry christmas to all my south african buddies for yesterday.
--
Posted: 2014-12-26 13:28:54

brix25 Posts: > 500

I was browsing through the web at work and I wondered what had ever happened to Esato where I spent countless hours back in the day trying to improve the lot of whatever Ericsson phone I had at the time.

Haven't used a Sony Ericcsson, or now Sony phone in over five years (if not more). Personally I don't even have a preference any more but I draw the line at Chinese phones, so don't expect to see me with Huawei or anything of that sort. Speaking of Huawei, their user interface looks vomit-inducing, but I guess they have to differentiate themselves from all the vendors flogging Android.

Hope everyone is still good, considering the slow death of Esato, some of you might only read these comments in a few months, or God forbid in a year.
--
Posted: 2015-08-17 09:48:33

Calvin40 Posts: 16

Hey Brix

Damn it's been an age.At the moment I'm sitiing with a Note 5 and a Nokia Lumia 1520. Ended my 2 Vodacom contracts so I won't be getting a new phone for a while. Taking a break from the cellphone rat race.

Hope you well man

--
Posted: 2016-10-23 12:52:10

Hope everyone is well!

I am now on an S7 Edge and iPad Air 2 LTE, and my Note 4 is now one great spare phone.

I amtrying to flog the Samsung tablet I got from Voda with the S7 and my old iPad 4 on OLX, not quite happy with the people who contact me about them, may just sell them both to colleagues I cannot hoard these gadgets much longer they are just sitting on my desk when they could be put to good use.
--
Posted: 2016-11-07 21:24:06

jmash Posts: 117

Howzit fellaz,damn its beeb long since i've been here,and i see this space has been lying domant for some time now,Hope everybody is still well and kicking.Let's come back together once more and celebrate the one thing we all share,the love of our beloveth smartphones,so much has changed over the years.Lets revive this forum.
--
Posted: 2018-11-01 08:58:03

On 2018-11-01 08:58:03, jmash wrote:
Howzit fellaz,damn its beeb long since i've been here,and i see this space has been lying domant for some time now,Hope everybody is still well and kicking.Let's come back together once more and celebrate the one thing we all share,the love of our beloveth smartphones,so much has changed over the years.Lets revive this forum.

Great to you also lurking around Jmash! I still login here due to habit

It seems there has recently been an influx of old members coming back to the forum, even the likes of Boinng and carkitter in this thread:
https://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=208769

If Dogmann comes back it would be a great throwback of all those long drawn-out debates these members used to have here really miss reading those debates. Lol

--
Posted: 2018-12-10 19:15:34

*Jojo* Posts: > 500

Helloooo my SA Friends . . . is amawanqa still active here? Same with the pioneers of this thread (early 2000's). Stay safe !
--
Posted: 2020-08-05 04:45:20
Page <  123 ... , 271627172718>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home