Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The continuing story thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The continuing story thread Bookmark topic
Page12345>

Egbert Nosh Posts: 63

Rules:

Continue the story in each post
Nothing offensive
Story must end at post number 300

-=-=-

Everything was blurry as Ronald tried to make out where he was. The last he could remember was getting on the bus just before it passed over antelope bridge and then there was a tremendous boom. He could make out the image of a tall man looking down at him. ...

--
Posted: 2004-12-21 21:57:00
Edit : Quote

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

The man was wearing a long overcoat, a pair of large boots, and a low, wide brimmed hat. His collar was turned up against the wind, his coat was slick with rain, and his sallow, lifeless skin appeared to shimmer in the pale moonlight. "I have been sent to fetch you" he said in a low, gravelly voice.
--
Posted: 2004-12-21 22:24:00

scotsboyuk Posts: > 500

"Who are you?" Ronald asked.
"That does not concern you" the man answered in a monotone, pulling on his collar to keep out the biting wind.
"What do you want with me?" Ronald asked, becoming nervous as he noticed the shimmer the man's skin exuded.
"You are to come with me, they want to speak with you" the man's flat voice replied.
"No, I want to know what is going on before I go anywhere" Ronald demanded.
"You will know soon enough" the man intoned in that flat tone of his as he stretched out his gloved hand and grasped Ronald's arm.

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2004-12-21 21:56 ]
--
Posted: 2004-12-21 22:56:30

Ronald feared for his life for the first time. Why was this happening to him, a simple unassuming guy. Ever since his band broke up everything seemed to be improving. He had found a decent job at the local DSS and had found a caring girl who looked after him. Everything seemed to be going so well. And now this! Who the hell was this weirdo?

Something caught his eye. The man, underneath his coat was wearing a bright pink feather boa. He had given up resisting the man's iron grip on his arm as he led him along the riverbank but now he was seriously confused. Just then two jets of red light shot out of the man's eyes heavenward and there was a piercingly loud announcement:
--
Posted: 2004-12-21 23:26:00

"AS LONG AS I HAVE A FACE, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMEWHERE TO SIT!", shouted the mysterious stranger.
--
Posted: 2004-12-21 23:31:00

"PASSWORD ACCEPTED" came a response f rom the point where the red beams reached and a magnetic pull drew them both up into the sky. Up and up they soared until they reached the docking station of an enormous egg-shaped space ship. Ronald had wet himself by now. He had never been so scared in his life.

"I must leave you here" intoned his peculiar captor.

"Sonia Sonic the Enforcer will be presenting your award" he continued, "Your feather robes and boas will now be returned to you!"

And in an instant he vanished.
The portal in front of him swung open and Ronald could hear in the distance ...
--
Posted: 2004-12-22 00:14:00

blackspot Posts: > 500

voices and footsteps of two individuals approaching him. As they were near enough, Ronald realized that they were speaking in a language that he has never heard before and they occasionally produce a sound that could never be reproduced in a human voice box. They finally stopped in front of him and almost simultaneously pressed a button in a device mounted in the left of their neck. He was petrified.

"Welcome aboard the 'Opal 42', the fastest battleship in our planet!" the humanoid with scaly, brownish arms, round green eyes, greeted him in a low, reverberating voice.
--
Posted: 2004-12-22 02:33:53

"Sonia is awaiting you. You did not let us down. Follow us."

Ronald realised he did not have much choice. What did they mean about not letting them down? And what was that about an award?

Ronald followed them through some brightly lit corridors until he found himself in a larger chamber. At the end of the room was a large sparkling golden throne. As he edged closer he caught sight of the most nauseous looking catastrophe of a creature he had ever seen sitting on the throne.

"Greetings Ronalt" she said. "You suceeded in ...
--
Posted: 2004-12-22 19:39:00

mustafabay Posts: > 500

being the first human to enter the Grolicc Book of Records for...
--
Posted: 2004-12-23 14:12:37

reading one of scotsboyuk's posts without falling asleep."
--
Posted: 2004-12-23 14:34:17
Page12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home