Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The continuing story thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The continuing story thread Bookmark topic
Page <  12345

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

AAAAAHHHHHH ITS METHS

run children run as fast as you can

look out hes random

"soup' replied meths

ahhhh dont taunt me with your randomness

"doorknob, ANKLE, CHEESE GRATER, MONKEY WRENCH, PIE PIE PIE"

the whole room went silent as meths ripped off a whopper fart that could kill 3 buffallo.............
--
Posted: 2005-02-27 14:59:09
Edit : Quote

Burgaz Posts: > 500

Davo Rules!!!!
--
Posted: 2005-02-27 17:20:20

blackspot Posts: > 500

"Winston, turn that TV off!" Ronald shouted.

"Yes dad". CLICK.

The three of them went to meet the man by the door. When they opened the door they all had the same strange feeling while staring at the man in a scottish kilt, like they have known this person all their lives though they have never actually met him before.

The stranger smiled and spoke. "Hello my name is...

[ This Message was edited by: blackspot on 2005-02-28 10:46 ]
--
Posted: 2005-02-28 02:55:48

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

elton john,
do you have some antihistemine...ive got lmuenonia of the *ss and i need a whole new *ss transplant.

ummm yeah
--
Posted: 2005-03-01 08:37:47

Egbert Nosh Posts: 63

Ronald... are you there? I ...I... I waited seven years to carry on the story and rescue you and you family from this fictional nonsensical story, in the hope that all the other posters would have gone off and got married by now...

"Egbert? Is that you?" whispered Ronald. "Have you really come back to extract us from this forum story? What are you going to do about the rule of the story that it must be 300 posts long?" he asked.

Don't worry about that, I can just edit my first post and change the rules... Provided that the moderators allow me. For the meantime though let's lie low for a few days and make sure that no one else posts anything that puts you or your family in danger..

"Thank you so much, Egbert" said Ronald, with tears of hope in his eyes.

"What is it, darling?" asked Natalie, as she stirred from her seven year slumber.

"Shhhhhh!" answered Ronald. "I will explain everything. Just keep quiet so we don't attract the attention of other posters..." he whispered.

--
Posted: 2011-04-18 03:31:27
Page <  12345

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home