Esato Mobile
Regional : Americas : forward sms from Att to Vs
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Americas > forward sms from Att to Vs Bookmark topic
shawnmccall9 Posts: > 500

I want to forward my text messages from ATT to Voicestream. I have already done my voice calls, any guesses on sms's?
--
Posted: 2002-07-13 22:24:00
Edit : Quote

waddie Posts: 119

Quote:
On 2002-07-13 22:24, shawnmccall9 wrote:
I want to forward my text messages from ATT to Voicestream. I have already done my voice calls, any guesses on sms's?

can't you just hit forward, then send it?
--
Posted: 2002-07-14 15:31:00

shawnmccall9 Posts: > 500

that is a possibility but I'm looking at diveriting the sms to Vs. In my apartment, Vs has much better coverage, so I want to chnage SIM's when I get home and forward my calls and sms to the Vs number as my Att wireless number has been my main number for like two years...my att number is the one that every one knows so I want to divert the calls to my Vs number when I am home becasue Vs reception is better at home
--
Posted: 2002-07-14 17:25:00

joshfields Posts: 1

You can't fwd SMS..they are routed to the SIM not the mobile #. As for your proliferation of your number.. just put a greeting with your VS.. err T-Mobile number on the AT&T voice mail. Tell callers that effective immediately they should use the new number, and leave that for about 30-45 days. depending on how many people have it. The ywill get the hang of it. Should work just fine. Thats how I converted all my customers when I worked for VS
--
Posted: 2002-07-14 23:20:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home