Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : V800 Screenshots?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > V800 Screenshots? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

ibby2521 Posts: 6

Quote:I picked up a V800 on PAYG with Vodafone but want to get some screenshot like pics of the main screen, menu and thinks like that.

Anyone know the best way?

thanks

1)Register urself at http://www.sonyericsson.com/fun (best to register on UK website as it supports v800 stuff).

2) Browse using your WAP and get the those contents. The 'KILA' theme is pretty nice!!

Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: ibby2521 on 2005-02-25 07:06 ]
--
Posted: 2005-02-25 08:03:56
Edit : Quote

Bobajobbob Posts: 41

I've had my v800 for about a week now and have mixed feelings. Hving moved from a 6600 I obviously am missing some of the smart phone flexibility and availability of free programs and applications. I am also overwhelmed by the vodafone branding and intrusion into every part of the GUI. Everywhere you look there is a link to some money making tat that vodafone is trying to flog which is pretty offputting.

The phone itself is nicely built though certain restrictions are incredibly annoying liek the inability to play mp3 without drm, an inability to use .wav files for ringtones. (It recognises the file but simply won't play it). Some settings seem to be reset everytime you turn off the phone.

Mine has also crashed on me a number of times whilst browsing requiring a reboot to come back to life. No custom message tone either.

I'd give the phone a 7.5 out of 10. Nice design, well built. Reasonably feature set but some annoying restrictions and bugs.
--
Posted: 2005-03-04 13:37:47
Edit : Quote
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home