Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : three fones are goddamn wicked. pfffftttt
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > three fones are goddamn wicked. pfffftttt Bookmark topic
Page12>

WooT_BanGer Posts: 12

Is anyone else having trouble with Three phones???

COVERAGE!
SOFTWARE!
MAITENANCE!
EVERYTHING IS GENERAL??

Its not that i'm complaing. lol. Its just that im sure that i cant be the only person in the world who is experiencing trouble with it. Im from Australia, and i know that my mates, and people i know, have had trouble with either some or all of the above.

I'm just curious to know if anyone else is having trouble with it anywhere else? People in England, how about you???

Have a nice day peoples. and remember 2 important things.

1. Jesus loves you...
2. *"Don't forget to bring a towel."

(*Quote from South Park character, Towely. "Wanna get high?")
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 03:37:37
Edit : Quote

gbrooks3 Posts: > 500

I am in England and i find the best thing to do is to not use Three

The best 3g operater here is Vodafone. IMHO.
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 03:44:07

Gbrooks3.
Has anyone you had any troubles with them? whats your coverage like over there?

--
Posted: 2005-02-26 03:45:47

r00na Posts: 38

3 people i know of had them but got rid of them, they were blokes i met working construction sites so i dont know much more than that though

This message was posted from a S700

[ This Message was edited by: r00na on 2005-02-26 04:17 ]
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 05:14:16

Roona, i notice that your from Sydney.
I'm from Perth, and i have family over in the bue mountains. I was recently over there to visit them, and was carrying my 3 phone. I was talking to several of you Sydnians, and it seems that while your coverage was ok, your software was still crap?

I just want to know what's going on with 3. get their act together i reckons.

Btw, Sydney is a lovely spot. just the train rides without a concession cards is a kick in the nuts.

--
Posted: 2005-02-26 05:44:07

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

OMG another perthian
i thought i was the only one.

all my mates are gettin those lg u810808080 or woteva they are, theyre all going on three too
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 07:04:52

Davo_169

I would seriously look around before you go around signing up to 3. they are seriously overrated, and even though video talk is still huge, and widely popular, (because everyone has 3 fones now), the novelty of it wears off really quickly.

The lg's are a good fone. The fone itself, lasts a decent while, depending on how much u twist the camera. My camera spring died within the first 5 months of me having the fone and i wasn't very impressed with it. You can take it to Hay St. to get it fixed, but apparently it isn't covered under the warranty, or some bullshit like that.

There's an old saying. "Better the Devil you know, than the Devil you dont." THat works extremely well with phone companys. Stay with Vodafone, or Telstra, or Optus, or whichever mainstream carrier your with. They maybe ripping you off. But at least they're familiar.

On a lighter note. Where abouts are you situated? what type of phone do you carry? I work in a phone shop, so the stuff that im talking about, especially with Three, i have a reasonable idea about.

woot out.
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 09:36:14

Davo_169 Posts: > 500

i live around the midland area, ive got a K700.
is it true the j200 is out here now?
what phone shop do you work in?
--
Posted: 2005-02-26 09:58:58

peterpan211 Posts: 151

well im gonna jump on the bandwagon...

ive just got a LG 8120......on '3'...Contract.....

hell i dont care...the phone is only there until my Z1010 arrives...nearly two weeks late and still not here!!!

and i dont use my phone that much ne way....so wont really have anything to complain about!!!
--
Posted: 2005-02-27 02:56:30

djpowelly Posts: > 500

Im on 3, I get 500 free mins 100 free txts and a LG8120 for £15 a month for 12 months. Im using a special edition black c616v, yes a few glitches but nuthing major - you find me a orange deal which gives me that many mintus!
--
Posted: 2005-02-27 21:49:41
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home