Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : K750 user reviews
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > K750 user reviews Bookmark topic
Page <  12345>

Glenny Posts: > 500

dude just realised, the k750 has auto focus! nice, but ive only just got k700, maybe ill wait for christmas to hear from you guys to see what its like!
--
Posted: 2005-04-17 22:57:37
Edit : Quote

WelshTom Posts: 364

Can't wait for both phones! W800 for me i think!

Tom
--
Posted: 2005-04-18 00:23:16

Rookwise Posts: > 500

K750 for me. Although I'll not be going out in a rush to buy it like I've done in the past with other phones. This message was posted from a S700
--
Posted: 2005-04-18 00:28:40

Tha Flipkonijn Posts: 74

he is coming in Belgium, at a price of €379. i cant believe it either, but on this site they clame that thats the price.

http://www.scv.be/eshop/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=2136

hope it comes soon
--
Posted: 2005-04-22 14:20:50

shankuru Posts: 2

i would to know about the k750i phone price in france market.
who know about it the price . plz send it coz i'm srilanka but my father in france

tx
--
Posted: 2005-04-29 12:38:09

jagger2k Posts: > 500

Cant wait for the k750, i might wait till later this year and buy it in silver.
--
Posted: 2005-05-03 18:30:31

Vipera ammodytes Posts: > 500

K750 Black rules! This message was posted from a K700i
--
Posted: 2005-05-03 18:33:16

racingboy Posts: 255

Hey, we've got a sample of the K750. We made a review of it in dutch. You can read it here, the review.
If you click on "foto-gallerij" you can see pics of the K750.

[ This Message was edited by: racingboy on 2005-05-06 15:45 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-06 16:43:54

RayKnight Posts: 484

sasha-SE: I'm agree with you, W800 is nice, but the colours orange and white... No way!!!

So K750 in Black is the one!!
--
Posted: 2005-05-10 23:47:08

DragonEye Posts: > 500

Ok…. So I couldn’t resist… I was gonna wait till the k750i got to a more reasonable price but I had already sold my v802 to I was pretty much 90% there.

So here you have boys the k750i in all it’s glory.
The k750i is a triband 900/1800/1900 phone. With expandable memory up to 2 gb I think and a 2 mp CMOS cam. In SE’s classic candybar format…

The reason I’m doing this review now is cause my stupid allergies are keeping me from sleeping in and the phone is sitting on the charger…. So I got nothing else to do but clean my room but this will be more fun….

On to the show…
My k750i is a HK version with Chinese support rocking firmware R1A044.
Contents… k750i, 900 Mah battery BST-37, 64 ms duo(adapter), charger , datacable, cd, manuals, silver SE strap and SE stereo headphones.

To be honest I’m not absolutely in love with the looks of the phone.. the screen seems to small and unbalanced to the rest of the body. SE should have made the screen bigger. Right now seems to be the same size as the k700i screen.

Reception/call quality
I haven’t talked on it much yet so far no major breaks ups or issues. If we just look at the bars it has less bars in my room when compared to the v802 with z800 firmware. We all know by now bars don’t mean much as long as you can make the call and the k750i was able to. (I also have a feeling rogers is tweaking something cause even the 6620 I have with 850 mhz.. seems to be a little off lately in my basement.

Audio is sufficient loud and up to typical SE standards. The earpiece is louder then the v802 which was a little low.

Battery life…. Looks like the it will perform like a champ again… it’s rocking the same battery as the v802 so it’ll have enough juice to perform all it’s functions.. I don’t see any k700i battery issues here.

Screen… supposedly we’ve SE has thrown in a 262k screen… well they could’ve fooled me looks pretty much the same as the k700i screen. (which is a **** fine screen.) but the k750i does not measure up in screen quality to the lovely s710a screen. It’s a lot better then the v802 screen though. Colors are solid and vibrant no complaints here… well maybe if it was bigger… I don’t mind the phone be a bit bigger but oh well.. I’ll deal with it.

Menu
Well to be honest I was expecting much change from this menu vs the v802. but I was wrong…SE has improved upon the menu and added a few more little nice touches.

I love my speakerphones.. and you can have the speakerphone accessed ala motorola now upon dialing.. I guess they’re listening to some of us out here.the menu is fast and nicely animated like the v802. everything has been well laid out and transitions are smooth… I can only expect revised firmwares to polish it even more.. So all you complainers about how slow the SE UI is try a k750i and v802 and you won’t be disappointed.. according to treatz.. the new s710a is fast too… finally SE what took you sooo long.

Overall there hasn’t been any major changes so I won’t have much to blab about. But as always post and I’ll give responses.

Video/mp3
SE’s listening again.. you can now view you video’s in horizontal format. Video seems nice and smooth no major lags on hiccups.

The new mp3 player in the k750i rocks! It’s easily the best in terms of sound quality I’ve ever heard… it’s nice and FAT/FULL if you like the bass. The new headphones also fit in my ears better. I thought it would pretty much be like the v802 but it’s much better.

about the new connector.. I have a feeling people may be breaking a few of these…cause they go in and you pull it out.. you can’t bend up and down to take it off like the old SE ones… that means if you bend it by accident I’m sure it’ll snap right off….

Connectivity…. Standard SE stuff here… everything works… BT speeds are in the 50-60kb’s…. data seems to be working fine… I was able to post on hofo.. haven’t tested mms or the email client yet but it’s all been setup typical SE style.

Well I guess that’ everything… all we got left is the camera… yes the lovely 2.0 MP camera. Is the cam good… freakin awesome… I just recently had a NEC 840 so I have something to compare to…..

But in general the k750i follows the traditional SE d/c setup and has all the little setting again.. the auto focus is a very nice touch. The pics seem excessively large though… we’re talking 500+kb a pic.. which takes a few seconds to save..
Mine doesn’t have the camera sound disabled in silent…

k750i

bbq last night

macro mode at tim's... auto lighting...

good ole voltron

with flash and night mode

random outdoor shots

NEC 840 outdoor

Well I’m pretty much done here…gonna pop in a few more allergy pills and mow the long…..

Hope you enjoy the pics…

Overall… is the SE k750i worth it… hmmm… well I would expect this to be a great buy in the $500-600 cad range… it does everything… but for all us Canadian rogers users… SE missing the 850 boat is a tad annoying.. JERKS! They deserve a punch in the face!
It does everything I need it too and more… the OS is stable and I’ve seen no bugs yet….
It’s nice and small and the buttons are nicely spaced now.. the k700i felt cramped.
I loved my v802 but the poor cam made me want a slight upgrade and the k750i provides that and a little more.

Last note.. the phone charges a little faster now… 2 hours… and it’s all set and ready to go…..also IMO the w800, d750i and k750i are all the same **** phone.. we’ll be able to flash them into each other and change the housings if you want… but I could be wrong….

If anyone wants a small video clip i just need someone to host... pm me..

I posted some comparison pics cause everyone always asks...

more discussion here
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=640837

[ This Message was edited by: DragonEye on 2005-05-23 20:05 ]
--
Posted: 2005-05-23 21:03:48
Page <  12345>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home