Esato Mobile
Market : Accessories for sale : Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Market > Accessories for sale > Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum Bookmark topic
Page <  12345678>

MikLSP Posts: > 500

But isn't more people finding Esato good for the site.
More hits on a site makes it more attractive to sponsors --> more sponsors/more money from sponsors!
A site with less popularity won't command as much from sponsorship.

One question:
Does Esato make profit, break even or lose money?
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 11:25:00
Edit : Quote

GOwin Posts: > 500

re charging users if transaction goes wrong.

the charge is not for making a sale, but for providing the facility to advertise your wares to a market that esato has cultivated.

as far as i know, no media channel undertake such an insurance.

re maintaining the A-Z of trusted esato sellers
well, the same can be said for other discussion threads who benefit other esato users. so what makes it special?

the site is free. what i wrote in my hypothetical statement was meant for those who wants to advertise their non-mobile stuff for trade.

PS
These statements are mine, and mine alone, and written for the purpose of discussing the hypotethical statement i made earlier.

--
Posted: 2005-03-24 15:07:00

PeterKay Posts: > 500

"Whats make the A-Z Sellers list so special?"

Well, before i buy anything here on Esato - first thing i do is visit the A-Z Sellers list to see the feedbacks that members have left. If there is no feedback i think twice before dealing with that person. I think many members here do the same thing? So the Feedback list is very important and special for all current market forums here on Esato.

I don't think MikLSP is thanked enough for the amount of work he puts in to the feedback list, he does this in his own time and without charging anyone just like Esato. So asking what is so special about the A-Z Sellers list - is a little harsh i would say.

[ This Message was edited by: PeterKay on 2005-03-24 14:51 ]
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 15:44:58

batesie Posts: > 500

At the end of the day, its laffen's website, and that should be respected. The countless hours he has put into this site have benefited probably hundreds of thousands of people and its his decision how he wants the website to evolve.

--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:17:04

The Little Master Posts: 174

true, so could you please come back and give us a confirmation on whether you still want to follow this restriction through or not laffen
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:26:20

True, it is Laffens website and he has the final decision.
Whatever he decides we must be happy with.

Question is, what has been decided???
Laffen, please enlighten us all

--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:33:25

batesie Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-03-24 16:26:20, The Little Master wrote:
true, so could you please come back and give us a confirmation on whether you still want to follow this restriction through or not laffen

he doesnt need too. read it again, he's made his decision.
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:37:28

He might change his mind?
You never know.
Hopefully!

--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:41:09

The Little Master Posts: 174

i know hes already stated this at the beginning, but the only reason this thread is still going on is because i think most people would just like a final confirmation.

i didnt ask him to make a decision did i...i asked him if he could give us a confirmation

[ This Message was edited by: The Little Master on 2005-03-24 15:42 ]
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 16:41:12

MikLSP Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-03-24 15:07:00, GOwin wrote:
re maintaining the A-Z of trusted esato sellers
well, the same can be said for other discussion threads who benefit other esato users. so what makes it special?

What makes it special is that it DIRECTLY affects sales on the EsatoMarket which is what THIS thread is about! Other threads don't!
Also which other threads do u mean which take the same maintanance? The Trusted Sellers list isn't just a series of posts but needs updating to make it a useful facility, maybe you'd like to do it instead?!

Your comments suggest you have never used & certainly don't appreciate it!

Thanks for your gratitude mate!
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 18:39:00
Page <  12345678>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home