Esato Mobile
Market : Accessories for sale : Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > Market > Accessories for sale > Items for sale in the "Accessories for sale " forum Bookmark topic
Page <  12345678>

tranquil Posts: > 500

All right, hypothetical it is then; You put in an add in your local newspaper. You pay £3 fop the newspaper to print "Car for sale". "omeone comes along to have a look at the car and buggers off with it. What do you do? According to some of the statements here you don't call the Police, you call the editor of the paper and ask him to pay for the car! This is rediculas! Canlt you just accept that Esato is not the place to sell your compuert, CDs, cars and mopeds? This message was posted from a P910
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 19:28:33
Edit : Quote

MikLSP Posts: > 500

We can accept that the 'Accessories For Sale' section isn't the place but I see no reason against a new section.

Also tranquil, I think u have inflamed this by suggesting its just to avoid fees which is not true.
--
Posted: 2005-03-24 19:53:00

tranquil Posts: > 500

I can't be bothered with this anymore.
The decission has been made by Laffen. If he see it needed he'll open a new forum. How that might be run is out of my hands anyway.

--
Posted: 2005-03-24 20:20:00

vanquish Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-03-24 05:17:00, GOwin wrote:
Managing the market forums takes a fair share of the time of the EsatoTeam

Its your decision to be a mod, im quite happy with modding other forums (se-nse and minted), dont complain...
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 00:10:27

joebmc Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2005-03-24 20:20:00, tranquil wrote:
I can't be bothered with this anymore.
The decission has been made by Laffen. If he see it needed he'll open a new forum. How that might be run is out of my hands anyway.

Well maybe some one could make a selling forum and have it linked from esato or esato linked to it (if you know what i mean), it could inclued the trusted sellings and that (only problem is people joining in as trusted members)
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 00:34:22

GOwin Posts: > 500

re maintaining the market forums and complaining about working as a mod?
no, i am not. it is only a statement of a fact.

i only do this with any spare time that i may have. and except for laffen, that probably holds true for the rest of the mods.

@milksp
by "special" i mean taking time and effort to maintain the thread like masseur did with his FAQ before or the other Krubach's S700i latest software, or arnoldc's old Summary of SonyEricsson Software for T610/T68i series or bobafett's ///Ericsson Forum–datas,infos&support(incl. galleries and links of fones,protos and acc.), etc etc.

what's common with all of them is that a) the thread starters was never asked nor forced to maintain those threads. they volunteered; b) it is meant to benefit esato users in one way, or another; c) and the success of the thread was the result of feedbak and interactions from other users.

i didn't mean that i (nor othe esato users) don't appreciate your efforts nor am i saying that it had no effect on the market forums. what i'm saying is that you saw something that youthought would be useful to others and created the thread, and made the effort to keep it up.

that is appreciated. those efforts are appreciated. not only by those who directly benefit from it, but the whole esato community as well.
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 03:23:18

themarques Posts: > 500

Either I am going blind or someone felt its there right to DELETE the post I wrote earlier? Whats with that, I am guessing freedom of speech is out the window then.
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 08:26:05

They also deleted my post following it mate. We both posted addresses for other forums. U put minted & I put SE-NSE, I didn't know those sites were banned here too!

@ GOwin
thanks for those last comments
The Trusted Sellers thread is important to the market now & maintanance is important as it must be up to date or it may affect peoples sale, at least if Boba's \\\ thread doesn't get updated no-one loses out.
Anyway enough about that......

1) Why were those 2 posts removed? Seems like fear of competition
2) Is there any actual reason for this sale restriction other than 'its not in the essence of Esato'?
If we can see clear logic it'll be easier for people to understand this restriction.

Using the Esato Market?
Check sellers feedback and leave feedback of your own (seller or buyer):
The A-Z Of Trusted Sellers

[ This Message was edited by: MikLSP on 2005-03-25 10:17 ]
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 11:10:00

p900 lover Posts: > 500

why?

i dont understand y we cant just have another topic for non-mobile related things??????

laffen please explain?

i no u DONT have to explain but i think it might make others understand y ur doin what ur doin,
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 12:34:18

And please explain how selling non-mobile items is any different to talking about non-mobile items?
--
Posted: 2005-03-25 13:10:00
Page <  12345678>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home