Esato Mobile
General discussions : Garbage threads : The Esato Chat Thread
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Garbage threads > The Esato Chat Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 550055015502 ... 551055115512>

hihihans Posts: > 500

Isnt a chrome book just a tablet with keyboard?
Or is there more?
--
Posted: 2016-06-24 15:08:09
Edit : Quote

goldenface Posts: > 500

I wish I'd bought a Chromebook instead of my laptop.
--
Posted: 2016-06-24 15:24:47

Just reeling from the historic events here in the UK. It's a very sad day indeed.
--
Posted: 2016-06-24 15:28:41

badassmam Posts: > 500

Devastating news for the UK, I'm worried about my future. My honest opinion is that the English voted out because of immigration fueled by idiots like Boris and Farage. Immigration is a problem and there were other solutions because now the country looks very unattractive to everyone from skilled workers, investors, tourists and so on. London voted in because of the economy, we actually appreciate the efforts of those who have left their countries to help our economies. A few of the foreign doctors at work have summed it up nicely, 'The English hate for foreigners is so bad that they've sacrificed their economy, the NHS, their own benefits and jobs for their children.'
[ This Message was edited by: badassmam on 2016-06-24 15:06 ]

--
Posted: 2016-06-24 16:03:43

The sad thing is the amount of scaremongering, especially over immigration. The truth is that immigration benefits the UK. Immigrants are more likely to be in work and less likely to be a drain on the NHS because they tend to be younger and fitter.

Sadly, the right wing press scared people to death with leaflets showing hoards of brown skinned refugees marching on their way to somewhere. They manipulated people with stories like millions of Turkish migrants flooding the UK and like the silly, naive people they were they believed the scare stories.

The funny thing is, if you can call it funny, that a lot of people voted to Leave because they wanted to "make Britain Great" again but little did they know that now, Scotland will vote to leave the United Kingdom and also Northern Ireland will probably follow suit, leaving just England and Wales. So much for making Britain Great again.

I too have friends in Europe who must now consider the possibility of having to decide whether to apply for citizenship of the country in which they reside. So many of my friends are pissed off.
--
Posted: 2016-06-24 16:42:24

badassmam Posts: > 500

Where I work we have many foreign staff all of whom are highly talented so doctors, professors, PhD students from all over the world that makes our research institute awesome. We are so productive this way, we get highly skilled experts and that puts us among the top institutes in the world. The directors and senior staff are devastated.

There is nothing that suggests that immigrants are more likely to be criminal or that they take more benefits than UK citizens. What I find sad is the attitude of people that voted to leave, its clear that they do not tolerate foreigners. Anyone that says they are taking our jobs come to my workplace and prove to me you can do better and I'll give you my payslip. I'm lucky that I'm in London which is wonderfully multicultural, there are so many success stories here and I think we'll be alright because there are many skilled people here with big dreams. I worry for some of the other parts of the country though, places where Britain First are prevalent because they will be short on ideas once they get rid of the immigrants they so badly wanted out. It'll hurt them the most because there will be a hike in tax, things will become more expensive, you'll still struggle to get on the property ladder, benefits are likely to be hit and so on. Of the good people doing the daily hard graft, their lives just got harder.

As soon as England get knocked out of Euro 2016, that's when today's events will really hit home. Would love to hear from any Brexit supporters.
--
Posted: 2016-06-24 17:36:26

pt020 Posts: > 500

On 2016-06-24 15:08:09, hihihans wrote:
Isnt a chrome book just a tablet with keyboard?
Or is there more?

No Hans ... there are Chromebooks with touchscreens (for the Android apps it is almost a must) but a Chromebook is an Chrome OS PC and its extensions and apps,if you spend most of your time browsing the net ... there is nothing better than a Chromebook,fast cheap and good,protected by google so no need for virus protection,it is also very simple PC ... my mom loves it.
Now that google brings Android to Chrome OS it opens the door to 1.5 million apps that can do most of the things you need.
It is not a replacement for a windows PC,but I use it most of the day,Chrome OS is also very good for schools.
I have 2 of them
Acer C720P
Asus Chromebook Flip
Will buy me in December a big screen Chrome OS PC with touch ... the Acer Chromebase 24.
P.S.
Here a list of Chromebooks that will support Android Apps in the near future
https://sites.google.com/a/ch[....]orting-android-apps?hl=en&rd=1
And as I have already said... touch screen is almost a must.
[ This Message was edited by: pt020 on 2016-06-28 14:49 ]

--
Posted: 2016-06-28 15:38:34

hihihans Posts: > 500

Thanks PT very helpfull in this jungle
--
Posted: 2016-06-29 09:38:44

Miss UK Posts: > 500

@ Tranced can you sort me a iPhone 7 rose gold profile pic thank you 😜
--
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:08:02

tranced Posts: > 500

Not sure I can do that but laffen. Let's PM him.

How you've been Miss?

On 2016-09-22 14:08:02, Miss UK wrote:
@ Tranced can you sort me a iPhone 7 rose gold profile pic thank you 😜

--
Posted: 2016-09-24 01:20:43
Page <  123 ... 550055015502 ... 551055115512>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home