Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : General : K750: Can't remove battery cover
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > K750: Can't remove battery cover Bookmark topic
Page <  123

iom_dave Posts: 3

To remove the cover don't push down where the clip, instead gently slide off the cover while squeezing the the black plastic just above the shutter button and on the other side just above and the right of the card slot. This make the main bit of the black plastic flex a little allowing the door to slide much more easily off
--
Posted: 2005-06-10 13:37:00
Edit : Quote

josh_watson Posts: 27

Yeah, my old crashing K750i did this too - if you press down on the phone body just inside + above where the two clips go in (in line with the silver camera edges), the back comes off.

I took the phone back - it counts as faulty (and it crashed too). New one doesn't have that issue, doesn't seem to crash (yet!).

--
Posted: 2005-06-10 16:42:22

dhdh Posts: 1

Simple solution to remocing stuck battery. The thing to know is that the cover has a "lip" which clicks into place when it is first closed. That is the problem. I think the body of the phone might get warped - from sitting on or whatever - so that it won't release the cover. Take a sharp object - say a screwdriver. Hold the point over the cover , pointing it dead centre of the line where it meets the body. Give it hard bang. Or two. Don''t overdo it. Youl'll find the cover then slips right off. You may have to do this every time, depends.... Anyway, worked forrepeatedly, so good luck. A great little phone.
--
Posted: 2019-12-28 15:26:34
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home