Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson Adriana?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Adriana? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

axxxr Posts: > 500

I think all of you need to take a look at this then!

clubsonyericsson

Quote:
It could be all that, but it’s not. These aren’t even spy shots. But they certainly aren’t fake. This is a concept *I* (not Sony Ericsson) made for one of my classes (product design), and the photos have been stolen… from my K750 . I want to make this clear to all german lawyers around before they rush to write a cease-and-desist letter [ADDED NOTE: and to all websites that are publishing these photos pretending it’s related to Sony Ericsson the company. Again, it’s not]. Look guys, it doesn’t even have the official Sony Ericsson logo on it (but a huge one with the UCSE font engraved on the back instead ).

The project was to take a cheap-ass ugly pda-looking electronic Sudoku and turn it into something else. Some of my classmates went for Star Trek Klingon transceiver and such, but what would I do other than a Sony Ericsson? Here’s a bunch of photos of the final model, including the clickwheel+joystick thing I mentioned. The design is inspired in the white M600 with several speakers at the back based on the J220’s speaker, and Walkman-orange accents around the border, the joystick and the front speaker. I hope you like it.

--
Posted: 2006-10-12 06:18:15
Edit : Quote

He made the so called \"Adriana\" from this cheap electronic Sudoku game.

FROM THAT------------------------------------>>>TO THIS

--
Posted: 2006-10-12 06:32:11

dcbastable Posts: 198

You've gotta hand it to the guy, it looks bloody good.
--
Posted: 2006-10-13 20:23:20

indeed....a very professional job!
--
Posted: 2006-10-14 00:25:43
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home