Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : K850 unbiased Review
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > K850 unbiased Review Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

shaliron Posts: > 500

I get your hint

(PSP like) interface, which will be the major feature of a new media centric (yet to be announced) handset.

--
Posted: 2007-10-13 12:59:15
Edit : Quote

IchHalt Posts: 1

thx can some1 up some photos from the green edition??
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 14:47:53

prototype_bo Posts: 150

fellow members. i am subjecting the handset to heavy tests. and to say the truth, i think it's very solid. i will answer your questions regarding any information needed. and after a bit, i am conducting a 2nd part review about the camera. so stay tunned

anyways, some of you have asked some questions:

Loudspeaker:
i have tried diverse ringtone formats (mp3, midi, acc, amr ). the output sound is of a great quality. it's rich with trebble and crisp.
louder than the K800
not as loud as K750 or W800
on par with W580

Themes:
the theme that i'm using is the Laser Precision (as it's shown on a picture up), because of two things (it makes a little vibration when you highlight a certain meny, and it shows this half circle halo around your thumb when you touch the soft button)
the themes that comes embedded are:
Luminosity
Laser Precision
Crystal
Colourite
Clarity

motion sensing:
yes, actually some of you got it right (apologise if i forgot the name), should you hold the device tilted forward, and tried to turn it sideways, the motion sensor will not respond.
the proper way to make it work properly, is to hold the device pretty straight. the phone has to vertically straight, and then rotated left or right.
anyways, there's an option indicating that the display can be set fixed to:
(portrait - Landscape - Automatic rotate) so you get to chose for yourself.

the in menus are animated as well. example: if you go into messages, and press the button options or more, w small window slides (in a smooth way) to show it's content, and when you press back, it slides out accordingly. such little detail makes a valuable difference.

personal opinion:
this will eventually turn to be a huge bestseller. or at least that what i can sense in the country where i'm living currently. the demand is so high, the amount of promotion and advertising creates a stir.
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 16:45:28

NightBlade Posts: > 500

Hm.. the background of that flash theme (Laser Precision?) (not wallpaper - background) is the same as K810's Light Flow.
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 16:56:02

prototype_bo Posts: 150

actually not.
the wallpaper of the laser precision theme is different.
it consists of small grey squares that keeps folding out and increasing in number
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 17:11:42

Yanosh94 Posts: 341

Only Laser Precision are flash ???
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 17:14:58

LCARS-Expert Posts: 194

@ prototype_bo
On a few review pages I have read that phone has light effects when playing music but there is no actual video displaying that nor a thorough description.
Can you please describe it?
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 20:23:24

Supa_Fly Posts: > 500

On 2007-10-13 12:59:15, shaliron wrote:
I get your hint

(PSP like) interface, which will be the major feature of a new media centric (yet to be announced) handset.

I figured the SAME thing.

Loved the review ... especially the great equal leveling of the screen size comparo with the K750. Love how the dots by the earpiece look like a true evolution of the species "Cybershot".
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 20:48:18

fbloise Posts: > 500

Nice review with Very good points of view.

--
Posted: 2007-10-13 22:49:10

NightBlade Posts: > 500

On 2007-10-13 17:11:42, prototype_bo wrote:
actually not.
the wallpaper of the laser precision theme is different.
it consists of small grey squares that keeps folding out and increasing in number

That's why I said that I didn't mean wallpaper. I was talking about the background of the theme (the one you see behind the menus and while charging with the phone off).
--
Posted: 2007-10-13 22:53:04
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home