Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Sony Ericsson to announce a 1.5 GHz dual core smartphone in March 2012?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Sony Ericsson to announce a 1.5 GHz dual core smartphone in March 2012? Bookmark topic
Page <  12

laffen Posts: > 500

Just found this old thread laying around. Seems like this old rumor was spot on
--
Posted: 2012-04-10 23:10:02
Edit : Quote

etaab Posts: > 500

Its a shame the rumour wasnt of a 1.6ghz quad core Tegra 3 handset though.. and that turned out to be true.

The Xperia S is a good phone, not pretty, but its not a patch on the HTC One X imo.
--
Posted: 2012-04-12 21:53:56

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

Indeed, and to make it worse its getting Android4.0 in late Q2, so its also behind last years flagships Sensation, Sensation XE, GS2, GNote and even Arc S, even LG is ahead of them with the Optimus 4X HD.

--
Posted: 2012-04-12 22:03:43

I dont like how its made though, too square and uncomfortable to hold. The One X is just so much better designed.

I cannot believe that for once HTC have made something which feels higher quality than a company like Sony.

What next year ? ZTE making higher quality phones than Samsung ?

Whats with the Xperia S rear cover ? the whole thing comes off to reveal a micro sim card slot ONLY !!
--
Posted: 2012-04-13 14:19:06

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

I never quite understood why they did that, they could've just created a slot on the side or top and reduced the phone's size.

Personaly i have always liked HTC's designs since the Hero, had a thing for the Desire HD, i especialy liked the look and feel of the Sensation and i realy liked the Sensation XE, i tried so hard to wait for it but HTC SA were so quiet and unclear about it i just went with the GS2, but still prefer XE's design and build quality, and the One X seems even better, im loving it to, but HTC just like Sony went and left out the MicroSD slot
--
Posted: 2012-04-13 15:08:52

I have a bad feeling Samsung will do the same with the Galaxy SIII, which would be a shame as my girlfriend recently bought me a 32gb micro SD card for my birthday.
--
Posted: 2012-04-13 21:12:45
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home