Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

etaab Posts: > 500

Bonovox is correct. I dont think theres been any HTC Android phone that betters the SGS2 in benchmarks. AFAIK anyway.

Oh and you're not the only lady i know who doesnt like the SGS2 Miss UK - my girlfriend hates its size and shape also. But she also hates iPhones and their brand identity also.

--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:15:31
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

When I upgraded im glad I went for the HTC
that SGII was a massive plastic Slab and infused with a horrible system!

HTC Sense is WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!

regardless of bench tests the HTC is a winner overall

I used to be uncertain of the iPhone but after owning 2 now
I reckon its a good device of my own use

samsung are only using this advertising now cos of all the courts cases against them
im sure apple will sue them for this now aswell (I hope they do too)
--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:24:21

I dont understand your logic. I can understand you prefer Sense over Touchwhiz, but apart from that i cannot understand how else a HTC Sensation would best a SGS2. The HTC has a worse screen, worse camera, worse build quality, worse overall performance etc if you follow what im saying.

Also the original Sensation is longer and thicker than the SGS2, so the HTC is more deserved of the title massive, lets not even mention the Sensation XL which is even bigger !

As for Samsungs commercials, i think they're very good regardless of how offensive they may be to Apple. It shows just how laid back Samsung are and take the whole thing as a joke and are able to take a more light hearted view on the whole debacle that is the legal war between the two companies.
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2012-01-25 22:34 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:33:05

anonymuser Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-25 22:44:56, etaab wrote:
Do such people even exist ? not meaning fanboys of course, but mere followers of such a strong brand identity as Apple's ? i doubt it, no other phone maker apart from Apple seem to have created these 'drone' followers. No ?

I didn't mean to suggest there are legions of devout Samsung followers out there, I guess a more accurate description would be people who were never going to buy the iPhone either way..

As it happens I don't particularly believe in 'drone' followers of any kind, but there's plenty of evidence that potential Samsung customers do, hence the targetted appeal of their advertising
[ This Message was edited by: Boinng on 2012-01-25 22:41 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:40:03

What evidence is that then ?
--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:43:19

Bonovox Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-25 23:24:21, Miss UK wrote:
When I upgraded im glad I went for the HTC
that SGII was a massive plastic Slab and infused with a horrible system!

HTC Sense is WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!

regardless of bench tests the HTC is a winner overall

I used to be uncertain of the iPhone but after owning 2 now
I reckon its a good device of my own use

samsung are only using this advertising now cos of all the courts cases against them
im sure apple will sue them for this now aswell (I hope they do too)

That's mearly an opinion,does not mean it IS better. Sales suggest otherwise. The GS2 is plastic but it's well built & the Sensation XL is much bigger slab wise As for the horrible system it's still Android the same OS. I myself do prefer Sense over TW but Sense does lag more as it has so much overlay
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-01-25 22:49 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:46:24

anonymuser Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-25 23:43:19, etaab wrote:
What evidence is that then ?

You believe in Apple's "drone followers", judging from your posts you either bought or would consider buying an SGS2, and heck, you also admit liking the adverts. You sir are the evidence!
--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:52:27

There wasn't much in the displays the Samsung was a tiny bit better
the HTC had the further option of reading smaller tiny text over the samsung!

the whole design was sheer quality I liked the fact you could change the backplates
on it too especially if you marked it!

the only issue with Android phones is thery have lousey batterys in most of them
untill you go and buy a higher capacity one

My iPhone blows Androids for there laggy batterys
and once the next update arrives were promised more use and standby too
--
Posted: 2012-01-25 23:59:40

So thats no evidence then.

Since i have no bias towards one company, i like all phones including Apple's. If Apple made such an advertisement against Samsung im sure id find that funny also, but then Apple dont really have anything they can make a joke of, they're always so serious.

Regarding the drone followers, they do exist in their thousands if not millions as illustrated by Apple's bottom line profit and the people having to queue outside Apple stores even now, months after the phones release.

I was watching some friends of mine on Facebook the other day, one asking how to Bluetooth mp3 files from one iPhone to another. None of them knew why they couldnt do it and could not figure it out. The sad fact is most iPhone owners are pretty ignorant to the limitations of their phones and simply bought into its brand.

--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:03:20

eTaab there is a ongoing issue with facebook for the iPhone atm
in the settings on mine the phone isn't reconized!

the app is really laggy and I keep getting connection probs with it on full 0range signal!
I read that the guy who did the facebook iPhone app had left to go do the android one
so someone else is now developing the iPhone one
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:15:40
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home