Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Nikon rumored to release a digital camera running Android
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Nikon rumored to release a digital camera running Android Bookmark topic
Page <  12

razec Posts: > 500

I do agree with ILoveBhe's post: adding android would give that coolpix more function. but with all the afterservice headaches associated with Android platform It will do more harm than good imo. though still let's hope this Android Coolpix will be something like the Sony RX100 class, with 1" CX sensor to at least silence the skeptics and 808 fanboys I agreewith bonovox, Nikon cameras have the best JPEG processing of most consumer cameras, so image quality will be amazing.

@ILoveBhe: Samsung Nikon partnership? I doubt that. especially when Samsung has an ugly reputation for being a copycat according to apple. Nikon wouldn't want their name tarnished like that
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-08-09 13:33 ]

--
Posted: 2012-08-09 14:17:02
Edit : Quote

Bonovox Posts: > 500

Yes some of the newer Sony digital cameras which have 16 to 18 megs are not that good image wise but are amazing for video in AVCHD format. But Nikon make better images in my eye. Only thing about Nikon sometimes is they tend to have hardware problems quite often in my experience
--
Posted: 2012-08-09 14:28:18

razec Posts: > 500

actually all cameras with RAW functionality produces similar image quality to me. its the JPEG quality that gives Nikon a huge advantage over Canon and Sony. you can't beat Nikon with that
--
Posted: 2012-08-09 14:36:49

ILoveBhe Posts: 121

is there even a possibility that fanboy labeling will stop here? Even on topics not related to sony and nokia, labeling still jumps in.

Praises on the 808 tho, this is a dedicated digital camera thread and on the firt page it says its aimed to defeating the 808. Well, unles sony will revive the cybershot series and prefer to stick with those punynsensors, they wont have a chance in image quality race. But they still win with regards to sales tho, almost all high end phones carry the sony module. Perhaps its just rational, give nokia the the image quality title but sony is cashing all the money...just thinkingnaloud
--
Posted: 2012-08-09 15:42:53
Page <  12

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home