Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : New Software: T68 R3A
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > New Software: T68 R3A Bookmark topic
Page <  123>

Fulika Posts: 80

I think the guy has joked with us. He know that we all waiting for the new software. This post was posted from a T68
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 14:15:00
Edit : Quote

Ball Posts: 8

Hello all

After reading everyone's comments, I feel like I have to post again. To Juming...thankyou for your suggestion....I will check my phone for MMS as soon as I receive my SIM card.

Although I said I don't know much about the T68, I still know the difference between T68m and T68i. Mine is T68m....NOT i. I ordered my phone from UK from a relative and I've been waiting for it for a long time since I was told that the phone I ordered was recalled to do some upgrade...I am assuming the upgrade was to R3A. I am from Toronto, Canada, my phone just came in and I just received it through mail.

At the back of my phone....is labeled:

DPY 101 2516/20 R3A...I am assume that is a new software right??

The reason why I couldn't check for MMS yet is because I had to order my SIM through my service provider and it'll come in 3 days....yes I know....our technology here in Canada is still far behind compared to all you guys in Europe..that is why I even have to wait just to get a SIM card. But as soon as I get my card....I'll try it out....and post again.

Thanx....

--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:10:00

Hello all

After reading everyone's comments, I feel like I have to post again. To Juming...thankyou for your suggestion....I will check my phone for MMS as soon as I receive my SIM card.

Although I said I don't know much about the T68, I still know the difference between T68m and T68i. Mine is T68m....NOT i. I ordered my phone from UK from a relative and I've been waiting for it for a long time since I was told that the phone I ordered was recalled to do some upgrade...I am assuming the upgrade was to R3A. I am from Toronto, Canada, my phone just came in and I just received it through mail.

At the back of my phone....is labeled:

DPY 101 2516/20 R3A...I am assume that is a new software right??

The reason why I couldn't check for MMS yet is because I had to order my SIM through my service provider and it'll come in 3 days....yes I know....our technology here in Canada is still far behind compared to all you guys in Europe..that is why I even have to wait just to get a SIM card. But as soon as I get my card....I'll try it out....and post again.

Thanx....

--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:20:00

GPRS Posts: 144

@ball, hey bro! I think you have R3A as hardware not software. This post was posted from a T39
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:29:00

gooms Posts: 93

the main difference AS OF NOW between i and m is the software (excluding the external design of course) but they soon will have the same software capabilities. so if your phone is actually an "m" with the MMS menu, the picture phonebook, photo album, etc. then that is the software version all of us are waiting for!!!

--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:33:00

what do you mean R3A as hardware not software....

please post again???

At the back of my phone it says R3A and R1A???

Thanx...
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:33:00

juming Posts: 141

just make sure when you got your SIM, press this combination button sequence: right * left left * left * after that you will see new menu, press option 1 for service info and press 1 once again for SW information, read 1st row info, it's your software version. This post was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 16:59:00

Cytech Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2002-04-02 16:33, Ball wrote:
what do you mean R3A as hardware not software....

please post again???

At the back of my phone it says R3A and R1A???

Thanx...

the R3A written on the label underneath the battery is the version number for the hardware in your phone... not the software...
to check the software version enter the service menu by pressing
right * left left * left * ... you don't need to have a SIM card to check the software version... just turn on the phone, when it says "Insert SIM card", just press the combination....

[ This Message was edited by: Cytech on 2002-04-02 17:10 ]
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 17:03:00

gooms Posts: 93

now this gets really exciting!!! c'mon ball!!! hehehe!!!

--
Posted: 2002-04-02 17:12:00

vsnake Posts: 171

hey guys well some of you know about my incident with my service center here and i got a new t68m coz they screwed up my old phone when they updated it so my new phone is a R3A too but since i sent my old phone to be updated to the r2b013 they updated the new phone to r2b013 and sent it to me so i necver got to try my phone with r3a. this is what is says under my battery

T68m Made in Malaysia
2516/55 R3A

and it does say sony erricsoon under the battery too oh well any body try the r3a? or was it just hardware?
--
Posted: 2002-04-02 17:34:00
Page <  123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home