Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!!
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!! Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 1011, 121314>

kasei Posts: > 500

just a rumour or wrong date This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:31:43
Edit : Quote

Sutitan Posts: 327

Wait!? Are you saying you saw the 7 phones that are rumored to be released soon and you want us to pay to see them!!! If what i understand is true, that is horribly cruel. I have been checking this post all day in school of my p800 and nothing new and i come home to see that some one actually has the info and pictures about the phones?!?! Please if you can answer one question. Is that mysterious T650 (or whatever the name might be) one of the 7 new phones. And if you want to make me Mr.Happy for the year, when will it be released. Thanks if you can forfill my wishes. If not, you lucky bastard, you are keeping the secret away from us and selling it. Dont feel guilty. I would have sold them as well.

No hard feelings, ya?
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:43:58

bart Posts: > 500

T650 and the rumors about it are real. expect it somewhere in Q4
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:47:06

How do you know this. is this a knowlageble guess or something you have from some official sorces. He has the pics so i think ill take his advice. But you never know
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:51:52

alot of people here have contacts, but they can only tell what they know, all decisions are made by higher ranked people and they don't just give away info
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:53:34

deuxani Posts: > 500

From the Russian Mobile Review news section about SE at 3GSM:

"Company Sony Ericsson has ordinary been submitted, the stand has been made out in white tones, phones on show-windows looked thicker, rather than they are in a real life. To find something new on show-windows it was not possible, in hands representatives of the company had such devices as Z1010, it will go on sale in March in the majority of the European countries.

The stop and an involuntary sight at the working representative of company Sony Ericsson became more interesting. On it noutbuke (to spy badly but so it has turned out) prospects of the company in the given year in the European market have been represented. In a ruler of devices it has been specified, that the company will let out 6 models for Europe. We shall begin with the most senior model, it Ð1000 (Linea3), continuation smartfona Ð900. The basic difference in support of the new screen, WiFi, the greater memory size, still some trifles. To support of the new screen, WiFi, the greater memory size, still some trifles. Occurrence in the market in October, November under the price about 750 Euros.

Also it has been specified, that will appear two models on replacement Ò610/Ò630, I shall not tell lies, them I do not know names. One of them appears as Ò650 in a network, its photos and exact enough specifications were more than once stated., difference - in slote expansions the advanced version of this device which will appear in September is more interesting to cards of memory MS Duo, the greater volume of the built - in memory, new type of the screen. This device is capable to establish once again the new quality standard from Sony Ericsson, to become a hit of sales. The given model (Ò670?) becomes the strongest offer of the company in the market.

On the average a segment we shall see model Ò330 which is simplified version Ò610, with the chamber, but with absent bluetooth. On sale she will appear in April, May.

In a budgetary segment the company has no strong positions and does not plan to represent anything revolutionary. The model on replacement Ò105 is equipped with a color screen, support MMS, anything especial, only pleasant design. Occurrence in the market at the end of spring. Taking into account, that it is ODM-product to speak about his success in the market it is impossible, there will be no sufficient volumes during first time, and then it will be demanded only in the developing markets where price war for the consumer will begin.

On separate pages you will find the information, photos about the products submitted by the separate companies. Daily the list of the companies will be updated, reports to appear on a site. Do not overlook to come here or on the main page to see the data of updating. I promise, that in them will be a lot of interesting."
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 22:59:29

*Shits in pants* Wait! there where no release dates on the T650 or Price!!! And at the end there where some mentioning of some pictures. Any clue to the link of that! If you can get those 2 thing to me i will be so greatfull!
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:09:17

Sir-SonyEricsson-man Posts: > 500

ok i will chanche teh title.. but what should i call it???
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:10:38

6new SE phones to come: info here
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:12:48

Sir-SonyEricsson-man Posts: > 500

6 new? i tought i was 7.. but what should i call it?
--
Posted: 2004-02-23 23:14:11
Page <  123 ... 1011, 121314>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home