Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : 3g iPhone discussion
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > 3g iPhone discussion Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 111213 ... 181920>

fatreg Posts: > 500

that looks like the real deal...

ooooooh.............
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 15:37:04
Edit : Quote

On 2008-06-07 16:28:57, nicv27 wrote:

Two "sightings" of mystery Apple boxes just days before Steve Jobs' WWDC08 keynote speech, that's thought to be the launch of the 3G iPhone, are making tech news headlines this morning.

One such box has arrived down under clearly marked, "Subject to terms of NDA, do not open until June 10th", which, due to time differences, is the date of the WWDC keynote in Australia.

exactly what that letter in the pic shows.......
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 15:40:40

Muhammad-Oli Posts: > 500

I think it looks photoshopped for a few reasons:

A: The speaker grill is very grey when it should be black, which suggests they've photoshopped it to invert the colours or something.

B: The video call camera is a perfect circle despite the photo being taken from an angle. Then theres a lot of extra noise around the camera which dosn't exist across the rest of the image.

It is confusing. I believe parts of the image are real, but I just don't know what bits those are. It looks far too similar to the original iPhone (except white), but many informed rumours confirmed a rather different looking device.
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 15:52:42

olliem Posts: 35

I just can't wait till tomorrow when all this guessing will be over!! It'll be interesting to see which of the photos seen so far, if any, are correct.
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 16:02:32

any my old dear is in America atm with her credit card!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 16:20:35

haynesycop Posts: > 500

You might have trouble unlocking it;

www.iphoneatlas.com
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 16:27:40

indeed, but buying it and keeping it until it can be unlocked is cheaper than buying one after it's been unlocked..

you know what mummy fatreg is like! she won't care if she can't use it....
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 16:41:12

clauf Posts: > 500

On 2008-06-08 12:10:27, carkitter wrote:
No.

Whats a sleep/wake button? How do you know that the new version is supposed to have one?

How else can you turn on the phone? If you compare the red and black phones [look at back view], the black phone has the sleep/wake button but the red doesn't?

If you look very carefully to the iChat specifications page, #2 footnote says: Windows Xp. Apple will never write Windows Xp but instead Windows XP.

These small mistakes just show it's a fake.
--
Posted: 2008-06-08 20:39:57

BobaFett Posts: > 500

On 2008-06-08 13:06:57, tob!s wrote:
Here 3g iPhone:

ITS a REAL FAKE!

http://translate.google.com/t[....]%2F&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

[ This Message was edited by: tob!s on 2008-06-08 12:09 ]

--
Posted: 2008-06-09 01:23:17

clauf Posts: > 500

Why are you quoting someone without putting your own message -_-"

In Japan, Cellphones Are Too Complicated but the iPhone Is Too Simple

Interesting fact about the laundry list of magical powers bestowed to Japanese cellphones—it makes 'em really hard for mere mortals to use. In this Wired article, Nobi Hayashi (who's like Japan's Pogue) estimates people use less than 5 to 10 percent of their handsets' functions—his Panasonic P905i has a 3-inch TV, 3G, GPS and motion-controlled, Wii-style games, which he shows off to amaze Americans, but in truth most of it doesn't work that great (motion controls are slow, TV cuts out). Complicated menus bury cool functions that you have to dig for like an archaeologist. So the easy-to-use but fairly feature-full iPhone seems like it'd go over well right? Eh, maybe.

Hayashi says that, lacking a more serious camera and stuff like a mobile wallet (actually useful) and LED flashlight, "It may sell modestly as a smart phone or as an upgraded iPod, but it's not quite cutting it as a competitor in our mobile-based culture."

In other words, it needs more features, even though that would result in the kind of feature overload Jobs loathes. And a survey by Japan Railways says that while half of those polled were interested in buying an iPhone, less than a fifth really knew what it is. The Apple brand at work—which might the best thing going for it over there. [Wired]

Source: Gizmodo
--
Posted: 2008-06-09 08:24:47
Page <  123 ... 111213 ... 181920>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home