Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!!
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > 6 New Sony Ericsson phones rumored to be out soon!! Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 121314

jack00 Posts: > 500

the russian GSM World part from M-R.com got translated
i copied the Sony Ericsson part
>>>
Sony Ericsson

Sony Ericsson booth’s appearance was presented rather poor, in white tones. The phones that were located on the showcase looked thicker than they actually were. I was unable to find something new, company’s representatives were walking with Z1010 in their hands; this model will be released in March in most of European countries.

A stop and unintentional sight at one of Sony Ericsson’s representative who was working with his laptop (I know that peeking is not nice, but it just occurred like this). The notebook was displaying company’s perspectives on European market for current year. The fact that the company will release 6 models was mentioned. Let’s start from the oldest model, it is P1000 (Linea 3), the successor of smartphone P900. The main difference is support of new screen, WiFi, bigger memory amount and some other slight innovations. The model will be released in October, November and will cost around 750 euros.

Two models will be replaced as the exchange for Ò610/Ò630, I will not lie to you, the titles were not mentioned. One of them is known as T650, and its pictures as well as the specifications were published more than once. Advanced version of this model is more interesting, it will be released in September; the main difference is presence of memory extension slot MS Duo, larger amount of built-in memory and new screen type. This phone is capable of setting new quality standard from Sony Ericsson and become top-sale hit. Exactly this model (T670?) will become the most powerful solution from the company on the market.

In middle segment we will see T330, which is a simplified version of T610 with camera, but without Bluetooth. It will appear for sale in April, May.

The company doesn’t have single positions in budget segment, and doesn’t plan showing anything revolutionary either. The replacement for T105 will have color display, MMS support, nothing peculiar except for cute design. This model will be released by the end of spring. Considering that this is an ODM-product, it is hard to say weather this model be popular or no, there will be not enough shipments during the first time, but later on it will be demanded only on those markets, where price fight for consumer has just began.

On separate pages you will see pictures and information about products that are presented by separate companies. The company list will be updated daily, and new reports will be published. Don’t forget to visit this page or main page in order to see these updates. I promise there will be a lot of interesting facts.

i'm just asking myself what this NEW SCREEN stuff is all about - maybe OLED ? Sony is going to start mass production of those 3Q oe 4Q 2004, some say that they also want to use those in the PSP
would be great if those screens would be really OLED'S
this article also confirms some facts that were present in some forums - that there are TWO successors of the T610 ... i guess its the GSM SO505i and the one candybar one

[ This Message was edited by: jack00 on 2004-02-24 13:28 ]
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 14:27:31
Edit : Quote

bionrg Posts: 118

just wait for cebit...
if there's any great news to be revealed it will be on cebit
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 15:01:15

mmsman Posts: > 500

ywah they have to present new phone sometime

--
Posted: 2004-02-24 15:05:33

gforce23 Posts: > 500

Cebit is the place to be in march. This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 15:11:24

artemiy Posts: 265

However, I missed all again. Too bad. Now looking for any pics&info about new phones (Russia - rulez, as u see that all the first materials are on their sites - eh, joking!)

edit: oops... thanks jack00 (removed that incorrect info) sorry

[ This Message was edited by: artemiy on 2004-02-24 18:02 ]
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 18:32:34

jack00 Posts: > 500

the T105 is britty old [one year- i guess]
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 18:59:30

artemiy Posts: 265

Thanks jack00 I got wrong this time... Sorry... whoops...
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 19:03:17

gforce23 Posts: > 500

Atleast the t105 is better than the n3610 and 2100 This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 19:18:00

masseur Posts: > 500

looks like we are continuing here...

SE confirms new phones on march 9th 2004
--
Posted: 2004-02-24 20:11:01
Page <  123 ... 121314

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index