Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson Clara
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Clara Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 141516 ... 929394>

Memzee Posts: 399

Yes, plastic, but most people don't usually get excited over a phone only by the materials it's made out of?

A 2MP cameraphone with autofocus, and this small available to the GSM market.

Just think about that for a second, and that's not the only things that the K750i will have.
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:13:29
Edit : Quote

govigov Posts: > 500

So it is officially k750i and not k800 or k900? And what is this dedicated zoom button? Like those t and w in digicams? Does this mean it will have a smooth zoom and not fixed 2x 4x and 6x? Also is the video capture res increased? This message was posted from a T230
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:13:37

Progressive(smooth) zoom, yes.
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:21:01

maccrazy Posts: 8

Does anyone know whether it will have Bluetooth 2? Also, I saw a picture earlier which had a gold/bronze coloured model. Is there going to be a silver one like the K700 as well?
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:31:18

bart Posts: > 500

finally the pics are out.

anybody got an idea how to get insert the sim or a battery
it looks like only the left part can be removed, but that area is tosmall for a batter. or would SE have chose for an internal battery. li-polymeer but with integreated design?

new connector, yes we all have to buy are acc all overagain, but in the end it will have more benefits.

the internet button also seem to be gone (finally!)

imo i like this phone alot, i said that from the first spy pics ever taken. however i was afraid of how it would look on the back. to be honest i don't like the back look, its abit tomuch. i know SE wants to push there dual concept phones, but to much is tomuch.

MSD pro or not? thats something time will tell.
and it doesn't look like its got a stereo speaker.

neverless, i will buy this phone. i just hope it isn't as expencive as the S700
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:36:08

Delta 9 Posts: 193

What I am wondering is if the connector change also means I will have to trow away my six SE chargers....(not amused)
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:39:47

I asked already on M-R what people thought about the back cover sliding off, but no one has said anything about it.

By the looks of it, it's the left hand smaller part that slides off - it has the extra curved silver part, and also I can't see how the part with the camera on it would slide off. I don't think it would be possible to integrate the camera into a removeable part of the phone?

But then how the hell are you supposed to remove the battery and get access to the SIM? Unless you can't remove the battery and the sim is placed not underneath the battery as tradition would make us think, but in a separate section which is revealed by removing the smaller part. So what happens if the battery is faulty? Or if you want to buy another battery with longer mAh?

Too many questions.
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:44:07

goldenface Posts: > 500

I really don't mind the Dual-front concept. All that is needed now a proper flash and SE will developed a true phone-meets-camera. The cam side also reminds me of a recent Sharp model. K750 eh, so no more T series?
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:51:00

I think the T-series ended with the T290i. I look forward to seeing how strong the flash is - hopefully it can make more difference on objects that aren't really near.

LOL - I just read the comment Atlis made on the front page.

[ This Message was edited by: Memzee on 2005-02-06 22:00 ]
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 22:55:58

bart Posts: > 500

i hope it runs on a more stable and bugfree OS. cause my K700 (runing on latest firmware) isn't doing what i should.

delta9: 6 chagers :s i've got about 20-30 what you think i'm going to do
anyway i think this phone will only be the first with a new connector, it will take another year before the latst phone has vanished from the market with the old one.

oyea looks like SE still won't bring back the LEDs which so many people like.

memzee: you are right, we won't be able to change the battery when there is a problem with it. the sim can be stored in other ways, think of the T65 or N 7200.
but with Li-polymeer you can make a battery in what ever shape that you want. maby SE filled up the the hole phone. making it solid, abit heavyer, but very powerfull.
--
Posted: 2005-02-06 23:05:23
Page <  123 ... 141516 ... 929394>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home