Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Leaked: Sony Ericsson C905 (codename: Shiho)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Leaked: Sony Ericsson C905 (codename: Shiho) Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 151617 ... 282930>

NightBlade Posts: > 500

On 2008-06-12 18:49:48, norbi_nw wrote:
well, if pictures taken with n95 8gig look like this unedited: http://www.web-strategist.com[....]otoblog-and-paradise-was-nice/
then i think SE has a problem. Now we can all see what i mean. Hope it will look like that when C905 is final. But i am 60% sure it wont and i've heard that it will cme in 3 editions, not 1 with all the goodies packed. is that true?

Talk about oversaturation. The colours are too bright. It's unnatural.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:18:48
Edit : Quote

Mizzle Posts: > 500

Oh yeah, those photos are SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Just have a look at the amount of nicely blurred out details here, due to Nokia's crappy software. By the way, these are 100% crops - yeah, 100%. That's how they actually look when you go full size. Guess you never got to that point, eh?

(below is possibly resized by Esato, as I believe it was too wide, making it better than it really was)

Oh man, gimme some more, oh yeah!!!

Aaaaaanyway... I hope Nokia will keep it up, and they'll definitely make it. not.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:38:56

norbi_nw Posts: > 500

well is SE any better? k750i yes, rest: crap. Myeah... in original size they look nasty, but who is viewing them in original size? Colors look oversaturated, but we like it that way (we.. the ones with modded camdriver and who used UCD drivers). If i had to choose from oversaturation or undersaturation, i would go with oversaturation. And for those who want natural stuff, get a digicam. I am and will be a SE fan forever, but those pictures are very beautifull. Compared to the c905 ones. Hoping that SE will fix that, unlike the k850i that made bad pictures in beta driver, and still makes bad pictures with latest driver... and i have 2x k850i, and 3x k810i + a w910i (the last one's pictures look like my old k700 pictures interpolated...) Also a new rumour about an F series phone...
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:48:51

Coquito Posts: > 500

Are those pictures from a Normal N95 or N95-8gb?
Because my N95 picture quality is far away from what i see there, the phone is nice but the camera suck.

On topic:
when this phone will be officialy anounced?
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:49:27

don't know... but 75% its a 8GB version. Phone will be announced on 17th, with more goodies. some low end phones and a walkman is also expected.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:51:36

DonJuan Posts: > 500

those sample shots are really bad, there is so much noise in them. Anyway i will wait and see how the camera is this time around, instead of rushing in and getting it like i did with the K850
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:55:00

Dextrr Posts: 279

On 2008-06-12 19:38:56, Mizzle wrote:
Oh yeah, those photos are SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Just have a look at the amount of nicely blurred out details here, due to Nokia's crappy software. By the way, these are 100% crops - yeah, 100%. That's how they actually look when you go full size. Guess you never got to that point, eh?
Oh man, gimme some more, oh yeah!!!

Aaaaaanyway... I hope Nokia will keep it up, and they'll definitely make it. not.

Oh wait your right, these pics suck because there's no purple in it! And you seem to miss this simple point that the whole world is not tinted in purple haze! lol

Take your SE blinders off next time when you wanna compare pics dude.

PS: SE fans boys sure have lots of free time on their hands to look for irrelevant mistakes made by other cam-phone. But I think it's only normal for them because they spend so much time fixing color and other stuff that their Cybershot branded phones can't do.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 19:58:44

mario2004 Posts: > 500

@Mizzle - you've got the cat by the tail bud If you are going to print a 5MP picture in the size you suggest, it will be close to 2 feet across ! Be a realist. I know you hate nokia but if you print any of this pics in a 6x4 format (ways more common then your sugested size) then the pictures look absolutely stunning ! Nothing comes close to them what cellphones are concerned. Not in 2008 Is fine with me if you are confused - just don't confuse others please ! SE should concentrate more on 'real life' situations and not some idealistic values. This is where Nokia won the game !
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:05:02

the-flash Posts: 170

No one is denying that the colours are off and like I said before the point of all those adjustments is that it is only a software problem and will be fixed before launch.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:07:38

I am independent, but i like SE more, but when i see a good picture taken with other phone, i admire it, and dont say "thats the best phone ever". So i will buy the c905 even if its worse than the n95 8gb. Just be fair guys, and if you see a nice pic, dont try to find its errors. Look at it in 1280x1024 and it will be fair for a cameraphone. Print it out on a normal picture size paper and it will be great. Peace and let's see what can it do later on.
The question is:
IF se doesnt fix the undersaturation and the purple filter, what will happen?? plz reply to that.

P.S. pictures are full of noise... i hope they fix that 2.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:08:35
Page <  123 ... 151617 ... 282930>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home