Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Leaked: Sony Ericsson C905 (codename: Shiho)
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Leaked: Sony Ericsson C905 (codename: Shiho) Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 161718 ... 282930>

NightBlade Posts: > 500

On 2008-06-12 19:58:44, Dextrr wrote:

On 2008-06-12 19:38:56, Mizzle wrote:
Oh yeah, those photos are SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Just have a look at the amount of nicely blurred out details here, due to Nokia's crappy software. By the way, these are 100% crops - yeah, 100%. That's how they actually look when you go full size. Guess you never got to that point, eh?
Oh man, gimme some more, oh yeah!!!

Aaaaaanyway... I hope Nokia will keep it up, and they'll definitely make it. not.

Oh wait your right, these pics suck because there's no purple in it! And you seem to miss this simple point that the whole world is not tinted in purple haze! lol

Take your SE blinders off next time when you wanna compare pics dude.

And maybe you should put those eyeballs of yours in the dishwasher, because:
1) It's pretty obvious that the Nokia samples lack details... majorly. The colours are also too bright.
2) I guess it does make you feel confident in the awesome entity that is Nokia to judge pre-release... no, pre-announcement phones from an opposing brand, which will surely kick Nokia's behind.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:10:49
Edit : Quote

se_dude Posts: > 500

please..if you are now hampering over tha fact that we dont need full resolution, then what wrong has the k850 done??The k850 has bee slammed left right and centre for not being top notch at full size..but please check out the cam pic section..and you will see how beautifully the colours come out at compressed size...the details in the c905 pics even with the alpha(unannounced unit) is much more comprehensive...
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:13:33

Dextrr Posts: 279

On 2008-06-12 20:08:35, norbi_nw wrote:
I am independent, but i like SE more, but when i see a good picture taken with other phone, i admire it, and dont say "thats the best phone ever". So i will buy the c905 even if its worse than the n95 8gb. Just be fair guys, and if you see a nice pic, dont try to find its errors. Look at it in 1280x1024 and it will be fair for a cameraphone. Print it out on a normal picture size paper and it will be great. Peace and let's see what can it do later on.
The question is:
IF se doesnt fix the undersaturation and the purple filter, what will happen?? plz reply to that.

P.S. pictures are full of noise... i hope they fix that 2.

EXACTLY!!! You my friend speak the truth! It's okay to have a favorite brand and buy their phones even if their not as good as the competition BUT worshiping a brand like their' they can never do any wrong is, ummm, kinda silly.

All I said was the pictures suck and I have every single SE fanboy on this site on my case! So much hate for voicing my opinion.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:16:54

Mizzle Posts: > 500

Dextrr,

I never commented on the colours, did I? If you can't tell the difference between colours and quality, I've got no reason to speak to you.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:17:41

Dextrr Posts: 279

On 2008-06-12 20:17:41, Mizzle wrote:
Dextrr,

I never commented on the colours, did I? If you can't tell the difference between colours and quality, I've got no reason to speak to you.

Fair enough, I'll play your game. So you do agree the colors are REALLY REALLY bad and off?! Good! Now colors aside, those pics have more noise than a room full of 2 year olds!!! Can that be tweaked with software or is it a hardware issue? Enlighten the ignorants.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:23:05

norbi_nw Posts: > 500

now everyone follows its own instincts i never watch a photo in full resolution. Maybe thats good, or maybe thats my bad. Anyway i like those photos taken with the n95, and thats it. In this situation they looked amazing. (maybe in other sits. they look nasty). I personally like saturated pictures. Do HDR pix look natural for you? NO!, but you still love them. In a beach scene more color is beautiful, mixing the green with the blue and yellow-orange. I gave it credits, and i move on. Waiting for more, and expecting more from SE.
Do you think it will have a faster processor? any news?
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:23:53

On 2008-06-12 20:23:05, Dextrr wrote:

On 2008-06-12 20:17:41, Mizzle wrote:
Dextrr,

Fair enough, I'll play your game. So you do agree the colors are REALLY REALLY bad and off?! Good! Now colors aside, those pics have more noise than a room full of 2 year olds!!! Can that be tweaked with software or is it a hardware issue? Enlighten the ignorants.

Yes, I fully agree the colours are bad. They're not REALLY REALLY bad, though. Far from agree on the noise levels. Either way, I'd rather be able to see the subject and have noise, than no noise and no subject. But meh, maybe that's just me. And yes, noise and colours can easily be fixed in software...

On 2008-06-12 20:23:53, norbi_nw wrote:
i never watch a photo in full resolution.

Then you shouldn't compare anything. It's obvious you can only judge the colours then, and not the sharpness or level of details.

[ This Message was edited by: Mizzle on 2008-06-12 19:27 ]
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:26:03

norbi_nw Posts: > 500

How can you remove noise with software??????? by removing some of the details too. Thats the game, and thats how we have to play. Thats why k750i was so great. It had alot of noise in darky/mid-lighted environment, but looked amazingly sharp.

LOL "i shouldn't judge then"... OFC when i judge i watch every detail, but SE is not better. They both are at same level. Now we will see if SE will raise above nokia, or go under (and i mean deep deep under) if they cant make a phone better than n95 - and n95 is kinda old now..
I judge colors, sharpness, contrast, white balance, and size.

But in normal conditions i only watch them at 1024x768. That is when i don't "judge". -.-

[ This Message was edited by: norbi_nw on 2008-06-12 19:32 ]
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:28:37

technical-expert Posts: > 500

i hope to see more of k750i vs c905 in future.As it was same with k750i vs k850i.

And of course K750 is going to win in color reproduction, noise and sharpness

Regards,
TECHNICAL EXPERT
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:32:18

On 2008-06-12 20:28:37, norbi_nw wrote:
How can you remove noise with software??????? by removing some of the details too. Thats the game, and thats how we have to play. Thats why k750i was so great. It had alot of noise in darky/mid-lighted environment, but looked amazingly sharp.

LOL "i shouldn't judge then"... OFC when i judge i watch every detail, but SE is not better. They both are at same level. Now we will see if SE will raise above nokia, or go under (and i mean deep deep under) if they cant make a phone better than n95 - and n95 is kinda old now..
I judge colors, sharpness, contrast, white balance, and size.

But in normal conditions i only watch them at 1024x768. That is when i don't "judge". -.-

[ This Message was edited by: norbi_nw on 2008-06-12 19:32 ]

There's no way you can watch every detail in a 5 MP or 8 MP photo in 1024 x 768 pixels.
--
Posted: 2008-06-12 20:35:07
Page <  123 ... 161718 ... 282930>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home