Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : SE will anounce.
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > SE will anounce. Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... , 181920>

PeterKay Posts: > 500

Full Screen videos is not mentioned either.

Which is BAD news.
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 14:11:46
Edit : Quote

ljf881 Posts: 105

Now, if that isn't off topic then I don't know what is...

In the event calender it says the 25th of October, not September. I don't think that SE will present anything on a Saturday. I also think it's really strange that nobody knows anything about any other upcoming event in the near future. Anyone remember how they have announced their previous phones? If they're really going to announce high end phones, like the presumed K900, it should be quite a big event, or are they changing marketing strategy? Maybe they just going to send out a press release?

It's so boring to wait...
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 14:23:07

methylated_spirit Posts: > 500

Whenever it is, it is so OBVIOUSLY about the s700...they have released pics etc recently, they have talked about it, there has been a large increase in discussion over it, they will release it shortly.
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 14:50:48

Krubach Posts: > 500

S700 will not be announced because it has already been announced!!!!

Forget it! Don't make up any more dates! When new phones will be unveiled, you can be sure that we'll know about it. There's members here with very good connections.

Please mods. This thread is getting useless...
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 14:59:43

ljf881 Posts: 105

But they've already announced the S700...9th of March
http://www.sonyericsson.com/s[....]=pc1_1_1&zone=pc&lm=&prid=1491

I think the S700 gonna be released in stores here in Sweden in October...but don't quote me on that.

Somebody started rumours about the 19th of September and about the K900 in May-June. A lot can happen in three months...

And the people with good connections seems to be more and more careful with what they're saying. I guess SE has done a lot of inhouse security work...

--
Posted: 2004-09-21 15:02:59

mmsman Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2004-09-21 14:59:43, Krubach wrote:

Forget it! Don't make up any more dates! When new phones will be unveiled, you can be sure that we'll know about it. There's members here with very good connections.

look this is a rumour thread and if you don't know what that means go look in a dictonary but i really don't know how are YOU helping this thread to become better if you post every ten minutes and say that you think this thread is useless.....
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 16:07:49

Quote:
On 2004-09-21 16:07:49, mmsman wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-09-21 14:59:43, Krubach wrote:

look this is a rumour thread and if you don't know what that means go look in a dictonary but i really don't know how are YOU helping this thread to become better if you post every ten minutes and say that you think this thread is useless.....

The way i see it a rumour is based on some valid but incomplete info.
A rumour is not making up dates or phones or anything.

Here i can only see here is alot of people making up dates and phones.

The only way i can give some credit to this thread is by creating a new section on this forum named "The wild guess section".
Then you all can post whatever comes to your mind.

So this thread doesn't need help. Only imagination!

Oh, and in ten minutes from now, check this thread again. I may have posted some more useless cr@p...
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 16:18:05

Arre Posts: 99

Chungagoring. did he say why they changed the presentation date to a later time??
weird.

--
Posted: 2004-09-21 16:19:26

mmsman Posts: > 500

@krubach: so you are telling me that se makes up dates? take a look at the official se press page and click on events calendar, do you see 19th and 20th spetember?
they definetly had an event but they just didn't announce anthing new and people were guessing about that and not on the dates, the dates are clear if you ask me but we never know when will se announce new phones and heck if we knew everything we wouldn't have rumour forums....
i really don't see your point....
it's just like going in a garbage thread and complaining that it's full of garbage and untrue facts....
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 16:27:08

Ok, whatever...
--
Posted: 2004-09-21 16:32:18
Page <  123 ... , 181920>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home