Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Fashion Phones are the future!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Fashion Phones are the future! Bookmark topic
Page <  123

Stef Posts: 247

It was a photo of my sketch, this is not the end version. The final version i`m going to scan! Cheers
--
Posted: 2006-03-30 11:42:00
Edit : Quote

kulorex Posts: 224

Nice coming with ur first sketch!
keep your focus on the eye-catching requirements.
You coming on fine! don't skip!
--
Posted: 2006-03-30 12:01:56

ori Posts: 396

Well the future is fashion phones for sure, yet the picture above has nothing coonected with the style or fashion, it looks like korean phones and reminds me of XCute mobiles... The most interesting part of the market is phones like mobiado... take your time and wait - I will present my new mobile phone concept soon...
--
Posted: 2006-03-30 13:26:41

I`m looking forward to that Ori!! What for phone will it be!? And you`re right, this phone is not related to fashion or so. But: I don`t want to make another topic so this topic is for:
1. Fashion Phones
2. Requests
3. Tips/Comment that we can use.

Cheers
--
Posted: 2006-03-30 16:10:35

Lembo Posts: > 500

Design your own phone
--
Posted: 2006-03-30 16:24:36

ori Posts: 396

As for - What phone will it be?
- It is a clam-shell, no camera, the design a pure minimalism yet a limited edition with decorative panels will be available, only exclusive and luxury materials used as wood (zebrano (zebrawood) and American walnut) and aluminium. Innovative navigation system yet pretty simple, brilliant 16 million display with light indication.

There are only two weeks left before the release, I will create a theme and post here as well. Questions are welcomed.

--
Posted: 2006-03-30 20:48:30

wood in a mobile phone....well i don`t know what to think:
1. it`s very very stylish, pretty and real fashion
2. it`s not handy to use.. one day in the rain and you`re mobile phone will fall apart!
--
Posted: 2006-03-31 16:57:53
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home