Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : K800 Battery cover. Help Please
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > K800 Battery cover. Help Please Bookmark topic
Page <  123

haynesycop Posts: > 500

I'VE DONE IT

I went to the o2 shop and the guy said he couldn't do it without damaging the phone and said the battery wasn't in flat and was pressing against it.

So i came home and tried with the jam jar opener, it took some doing but it WORKED!!!

YAY!
--
Posted: 2006-11-22 10:58:02
Edit : Quote

baste07 Posts: > 500

hhahaha good to hear that....

i thought i was the only with that problem before... it took damn too long for me to open it the first time. i hade to use a mini flat screw driver to help wedge the edge so that i can push the cover out. but after that the second time was a charm i guess it will loosen up when you've actually removed the cover a number of times.

i believe this was also the case with my previous phone (k750)
--
Posted: 2006-11-23 01:30:51

dchky Posts: 18

Next time try packaging tape, the brown stuff. Stick a long length of it on to your battery cover, enough so that you can get a good grip on, then pull.

Had the same problem with a few k750's.
--
Posted: 2006-12-09 01:30:47

hanugro Posts: > 500

I can confirm that putting/using both of your thumb to slide the batt cover work for me the first time.
--
Posted: 2006-12-11 16:03:09

faloc Posts: 1

I have the same problem with my K800i James Bond Edition -_-

I got sooo F**KING pist!!! I used my thumbs, towel, shirt, small flat screw driver (only makes stupid scratches) and Ive even used my nails. NOTHING worked!!!.... Maybe throwing it against a wall will work (Dont want to try that). I give up. It would be impossible to change the card now -.-

1 word: Well done Sony Ericsson...You've just ruined a very nice phone... lol

[ This Message was edited by: faloc on 2006-12-17 22:45 ]
--
Posted: 2006-12-17 23:42:58

aremaboy Posts: > 500

I have no issue in removing the battery cover..it opens up just easily..I guess the problem appears when you put the cover wrongly in the beginning..be careful or your toy is wrecked..
--
Posted: 2006-12-18 04:33:00
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home