Esato Mobile
Information : Esato News Articles : Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware Bookmark topic
Page <  1234>

etaab Posts: > 500

Thats nothing to do with the fact that iPhones cannot Bluetooth files back and forth. That was my point which illustrates how people buy these phones blindly based on their branding. Just like those same people would go buy an Addidas pair of trainers, buy G-Star jeans and Henleys t-shirts.

Branding when strong enough can lead a horse to water, or ignorant into iStores.
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:19:00
Edit : Quote

Tsepz_GP Posts: > 500

On 2012-01-25 23:15:31, etaab wrote:
Bonovox is correct. I dont think theres been any HTC Android phone that betters the SGS2 in benchmarks. AFAIK anyway.

Oh and you're not the only lady i know who doesnt like the SGS2 Miss UK - my girlfriend hates its size and shape also. But she also hates iPhones and their brand identity also.

The ONLY Android that has managed to beat the GS2 is another Samsung...the Galaxy Note, these two have even ripped the Galaxy Nexus apart.

At this point the only Androids that will beat both the GS2 and GNote are the GS3 and GNote2, Samsung seem to have struck the perfect balance with optimizing their own powerful hardware with Android and their TouchWiz UI, im loving my GS2 its insanely fast and smooth, and the UI is so simple yet functional.
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:24:48

skblakee Posts: > 500

@ Miss UK - just this week i was comparing the size of the SGS2 and the Sensation which my friend has. The SGS2 is much smaller and a better fit in the hands. Yes the Sensation has a better ergonomic feel but the weight makes it feel like a brick to the SGS2.

The SGS2 beats the HTC hands down.
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:34:22

Miss UK Posts: > 500

eTaab, I cannot remember the lastime I even used Bluetooth
but theres this iFiles.. that does what your friends need
if they have jailbroke there phone then this could possibley be free
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:35:53

anonymuser Posts: > 500

Etaab, I'm not accusing you of any particular bias, that said its patently obvious from the disdain with which you hold what you see as this homogenous army of drone Apple followers that you do not want to be part of them. You are EXACTLY who Samsung's advertising is aimed at; it's your exact world view that is being targetted by their marketing bods, in the hope that you'll relate to their message and hence the product. That's how marketing works.

Put it simply and in your terms - do you think their advertising has or will have any effect on drones like me? Am I going to ditch my 4S having seen it? Is that Samsung's intention?
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:37:09

Bonovox Posts: > 500

They could have said in the video. It's a Samsung it does BT file transfers. The Apple fan would then be amazed
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:40:00

anonymuser Posts: > 500

Yes, because BT file transfers truly are amazing and necessary in 2012
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:41:16

Miss UK Posts: > 500

is there a end video I mean I couldnt find what happened when the people got into the store?

btw obtaining a iPhone 4S is pretty difficult the 9pm reserve is really slow
and the server cannot cope with the demand if you do not reserve you cannot get a iPhone

retailers wont sell you one neither without a contract this was before xmas perhaps apple
have got to the demand abit better now?
--
Posted: 2012-01-26 00:43:55

Hobbs Posts: > 500

My second choice phone if I hadnt got the super duper Galaxy S2 would have most probably been the super duper iPhone 4S so I have only got good things to say about both.
[ This Message was edited by: Hobbs on 2012-01-26 06:18 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-26 07:17:17

Run_dawn10 Posts: 150

On 2012-01-26 00:41:16, Boinng wrote:
Yes, because BT file transfers truly are amazing and necessary in 2012

Amazing? No.

Necessary? Yes, in some cases. Not everyone has Dropbox and a smartphone.

I personally use Dropbox or Bluetooth to transfer a single file (mainly a photo) from my phone to my Mac.

Also, if the S II didn't exist, I would go for the 4S. I don't really like HTC devices.
[ This Message was edited by: Run_dawn10 on 2012-01-26 08:55 ]

--
Posted: 2012-01-26 09:53:00
Page <  1234>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home