Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson Diana
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Diana Bookmark topic
Page <  123

goldenface Posts: > 500

If there is not joystick then how would you play games? All handsets have joysticks these days.
--
Posted: 2005-01-01 21:32:34
Edit : Quote

Memzee Posts: 399

Most people don't buy phones to play games?
--
Posted: 2005-01-01 23:37:27

parsnip Posts: 386

Yes .... :p lol This message was posted from a WAP device
--
Posted: 2005-01-01 23:45:19

jontyf Posts: 468

hmmm, sounds fishy to mne!
--
Posted: 2005-01-01 23:54:26

kenx3000 Posts: 160

and since when does a P-like series have K700i interface? if it is using jogdial then it should be in different interface similar to SO505is or to Sony Clie'. This has no joy stick and expects people to use jog dial horizontally? even if they put side buttons along the jog dial button, I would dare SE staffs to use that phone without irritation of the jog dial and its same old interface.

Scrolling on time and expect it to land on the right icon means the jog dial must be very sensitive then what would happen when you search for callers, I wonder...?

without touchscreen jog-dial is pretty much useless to the interface. Memzee was right even if he never used PXXX series but he had his point. Even trying to tell one scroll through 16 icons means the sensitivity, but its nonsense really.
--
Posted: 2005-01-02 08:52:36

Yazan24 Posts: > 500

U dont have to tell the amount of turning you scroll through, I dont count my icons when scrolling through the P8 i just scroll until I get to it
--
Posted: 2005-01-02 10:00:24

kenx3000 Posts: 160

I use Clie' and I never count the scrolls too like you. For what is shown doesn make sense though. I'm not talking about counting the scrolls, but its about interfaces that don't match in the case. Its similar to using computer without a mouse. Would it be easier to have a mouse than to use a keyboard only instead? and please, no one says I use keyboard shortcuts for all actions on computer, then Bill Gates wouldn't copyright the mouse-clicking if people don't use mouse.

Same here, wouldn't it be easier just to change the interface to serve people better than just making it same old while making it complicate to people? Hmm... something to think about.

Not that I don't believe you 100%. If the phones does come out just as your picture outline then great! Will I buy it? No! Why? Complications!

Or SE would even dare using a wheel track ball like the mouse ones. That's a killer to me. Spin Spin Spin!
--
Posted: 2005-01-02 10:19:57

The_Nashy Posts: 134

I remember when the T310 was a rumour it was an image all blured out much like this one.
--
Posted: 2005-01-29 11:37:38
Page <  123

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home