Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : UMTS / 3G : K600i / K608i / V600i Firmware details & bugs
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > UMTS / 3G > K600i / K608i / V600i Firmware details & bugs Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 212223

dancingfate Posts: > 500

Bump!
--
Posted: 2006-10-22 04:40:37
Edit : Quote

aremaboy Posts: > 500

Hi, trying to help---may be your K600i has been flashed by 'cracked' 3rd party firmware flasher like Cruiser or SE-tool when it had troubles in the past. My mate's K750i was rejected by SEUS as it had Cruiser f/w in it. It might be also a brown phone only as a prototype or it used to be an operator-locked, and then was unlocked somehow by these 'unofficial' tools. Or it was unsuccessfully updated in the past, say, failed in the middle of action. Correct me if I'm wrong. However, looking at the f/w details you posted, all seems normal. The CDA 101 is Indonesian I believe. I don't have a K600i, so this is just a raw opinion. Anyway, when SEUS said so, was there the' Continue Anyway' button? If NOT, your phone--sorry to say-- was rejected. Try to update also by SE-tool or Cruiser to the latest one. Or visit SESC. Or do a master reset and re-try SEUS. This 'cracked' flashing is common in Malang-so, maybe Jakarta is too? Good luck, bro..

[ This Message was edited by: aremaboy on 2006-10-22 04:33 ]
--
Posted: 2006-10-22 05:22:00

Hi. Thanks for the response.
Looking at how the phone I bought (the previous user did not master reset the phone since the data still there, i.e., Contacts, Messages, Pictures, etc.) I don't think he would flashed the phone or something like that. It seems that he is a "normal" user, even the firmware is the very old one, why and what for he flashed the firmware to the old one?
Regarding the "Continue Anyway" button, I can't find that. Why?
Thanks.

Quote:
On 2006-10-22 05:22:00, aremaboy wrote:
Hi, trying to help---may be your K600i has been flashed by 'cracked' 3rd party firmware flasher like Cruiser or SE-tool when it had troubles in the past. My mate's K750i was rejected by SEUS as it had Cruiser f/w in it. It might be also a brown phone only as a prototype or it used to be an operator-locked, and then was unlocked somehow by these 'unofficial' tools. Or it was unsuccessfully updated in the past, say, failed in the middle of action. Correct me if I'm wrong. However, looking at the f/w details you posted, all seems normal. The CDA 101 is Indonesian I believe. I don't have a K600i, so this is just a raw opinion. Anyway, when SEUS said so, was there the' Continue Anyway' button? If NOT, your phone--sorry to say-- was rejected. Try to update also by SE-tool or Cruiser to the latest one. Or visit SESC. Or do a master reset and re-try SEUS. This 'cracked' flashing is common in Malang-so, maybe Jakarta is too? Good luck, bro..

[ This Message was edited by: aremaboy on 2006-10-22 04:33 ]

--
Posted: 2006-10-22 08:16:12

aremaboy Posts: > 500

Is that for video call or Mobile TV that you re-buy K600i, bro? So sad that no 3G as of now here in Malang..The only thing to do is ask SESC to update yours. Good luck and Happy Lebaran day!
--
Posted: 2006-10-22 10:18:00

add_2221 Posts: 16

I cannot download files larger then 300k ! My k600i fw is R2BA. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks :-)

This message was posted from a K600i
--
Posted: 2006-10-22 12:19:52

@aremaboy
I re-bought K600 for anything XL-3G can offer me cuz my residence is under coverage by the 3G signal of XL. Meanwhile, Telkomsel 3G just can be found around my office whilst I use my P990 for Telkomsel Kartu Halo.

Yeah, thought I should go to the nearest SESC but it'd better after Idul Fitri days.

BTW, Happy Eid Mubarak to all of Muslim here...

--
Posted: 2006-10-22 16:33:40

Update status of my problem:
SEUS with English US language choose --> No update available and there's no option for "Update anyway"
SEUS with Bahasa Indonesia languange ---> Detection Failed --> Restart

Wotan Server : CID Not Suported...!!!!

Anyone?

Bump!
--
Posted: 2006-10-22 22:10:31

Rural Posts: 1

I have a K600i with the original R1K005 firmware that I'm quite happy with; however, it lacks push email. On the SE site I now see that the K600i has Push email.

Does anywone know whether this a feature of a newer firmware, or a webpage mistake on SE's part? (Has anyone seen a firmware changelog besides what's found on se-world.info?) I don't want to upgrade if I will not gain push email, but only risking regressions.

Is it also true that with the newer firmwares you can not choose only GSM mode (as opposed to auto GSM/UMTS)?
--
Posted: 2007-12-18 17:16:59
Page <  123 ... 212223

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home