Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : SE P5i Rumours and Photoshop Thread
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > SE P5i Rumours and Photoshop Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 275276277 ... 307308309>

chombos1 Posts: > 500

@mizzle :

what are the chances of seeing P5i in 3GSM?????

above 50%? below it? what?
--
Posted: 2008-02-05 11:35:53
Edit : Quote

fumi_moon Posts: 50

If have anyone care, which I am sure noeone does, I am going to get very very very sad IF Paris/P5i does not show up, for 6 months upp until the begining of this year I had lost just about any hope that SE would ever realse a super high-end device.

And for the past 3-4 weeks I have regained a lot of that hope, but... well, if there is no Paris/P5i, then, oh! like it matters I suppose, I just don't want this year to be a repeat of last year dull devices.

--
Posted: 2008-02-05 12:12:06

my ninja Posts: > 500

and at what point sir does your "touchup" constitute a realphoto ... cuz frankly it looks less "real" than seal's marvelous work.

your photo looks like the bastard step child of an ad for your site and the obligatory "blurry spypic".

the photo you posted is NOT real, it MAY have a real source but what youve posted is far from "real".

eitherway it doesnt matter in the rumors board. your pic is fine, just dont go slamming someone else for doing the same thing, one is an imaginary vision one is protecting a vision. regardless you should respect the work and effort put in by this man, many of us that havent seen touched or heard anyone speak about this device are excited when seal posts his renditions, for him to stop is just kinda rude, as a matter of fact i think he kept this post going while kay was waiting for his device to come back.

suppoSEd to be a community, supporting ppl, not telling them to stop asking questions and sit tight. i dont know if a msg board like that would work.

regardless of that. as it comes down to the last week, and SE can obviously and painfully change their mind at a whim, PK do you feel as though the product in your hands could be displayed at a venue such as 3GSM? (y/n will do) i hate being disappointed however, its hard to be esp when it wasnt SE who told me about their announcement. the only thing is that they got the phone to kay last year sometime before the w960i was even out, which leads me to believe that this has been the main focus for quite a bit of time. we have not seen even so much as the aforementioned blurry spypic of this device, even the k850 had super-prototype pics from the year before.

this is all just to remind myself that as tedious as this wait may be, my next question would be when is the next convention where we could conceivably get an announcement?

[ This Message was edited by: my ninja on 2008-02-05 14:33 ]
--
Posted: 2008-02-05 15:32:30

djnas786 Posts: 3

@ my Ninja,

I agree.. Also if your a "Beta tester" and dont want people to ask you questions then dont come on a public forum and state you have access to a device that everyone wants to know about.

At least PK is very calm and polite about it and will give you details which are within his limits... I dont know why mizzle gets all upset,

My theory is if you dont want people to ask you about said device, or put mockups of the device up, dont reveal your testing it and dont bother replying to posts... it would save him much hassle this way...
--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:36:08

PeterKay Posts: > 500

I think we should all understand that even Mizzle has his limits too, giving out too much information cannot be done all the time, and i would support Mizzle in all that he does. He is doing a really good job and think we should appreciate his efforts

--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:40:04

abinge05 Posts: 39

If I'm not mistaken, the W960 and the iPhone came out around the same time. They both had 8gb I believe. Now the iPhone has 16gb, and it seems that they could've squeezed 32 in there since it's in the iPod touch now. Could we be looking at 16gb or possibly 32gb in the p5i or W960 successor? Seems possible since they won't be coming out until much later than this 16gb iPhone.
--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:43:30

tesssst Posts: 98

1 year later you still keep on waisting internet space?

--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:45:38

The internet has endless space!

What you talking about?

--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:47:47

m.h Croatia Posts: 142

On 2007-11-05 20:10:49, PeterKay wrote:
Stop askin for pics, otherwise this topic will be moved!

pics soon.

be patient.

Look at the date... In that case I`m "insider" too :
--
Posted: 2008-02-05 17:59:12

yep pics soon, few days left.

--
Posted: 2008-02-05 18:02:48
Page <  123 ... 275276277 ... 307308309>