Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : SE P5i Rumours and Photoshop Thread
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > SE P5i Rumours and Photoshop Thread Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 294295296 ... 307308309>

btt Posts: 6

I am sure the new Px will be great whenever it comes and I will surely buy it but the time it takes for SE to release something new and exciting for the business customers is way to long.. In my opinion, they underestimate the market for business phones. To have one good business phone, the P1i and one more coming sometime this year is not good enough. Being a true SE fan I will not switch to another brand of phones but I miss being proud of my SE business phone (like I was when the 990 came, before I discovered all the bugs..)
--
Posted: 2008-02-08 15:48:09
Edit : Quote

anonymuser Posts: > 500

On 2008-02-07 19:01:58, kenx3000 wrote:
that doesn't really link to what I said.

Well it does really, in that you were pontificating on what the likes of PK and Mizzle may or may not be about, and so was I. You can disagree with my points, but that doesn't make them unrelated.

Also, SE doesn't really give phones to people. It's not their policy, never was, and probably never will.

But yet people have them (and we know that PK at least has had them in his possession) and those people are posting here. Now, PK could work for SE, he could work for a testing company, he could work for Basil Brush, it doesn't really matter - the point I was making is that however he came by the phone, it was essentially given to him by SE (because that's the only place it could have come from, ultimately) and it was almost certainly in the knowledge that he would post hints and enigmatic tips about it here. He's said as much himself. "They" are watching him, and he is doing only what he is "allowed" to do. Now I don't doubt that he's doing it with the very best of intentions, because he knows we're interested etc, but at the same time SE know they're getting some good, free, commitment-free publicity for which they don't have to be accountable at all.

Let me just throw this out there - what if the P5 that PK had was just a one-off prototype, of a phone that's completely unviable as far as the market's concerned - too expensive to sell etc. PK reports it here in good faith, tells us how great it is, we all start slathering, we all start putting off that purchase of an Iphone... and all without a single actual promise from SE. Without a single press release, specification, timescale, or official confirmation of anything whatsoever. Not even a photo. Far fetched?

Also Please, don't make it sound like I'm being impatient and bugging PK or Mizzle for info's, because I'm not one of them. I got the phone I wanted, and I'm happy with it.

I'm not trying to make you sound like anything, I'm just making the point that none of us have anything to be impatient about, yet. Whatever PK or Mizzle know, or think they know, is up to them - we all need to realise that until something comes from SE direct, with their name on it, none of this matters a damn.
--
Posted: 2008-02-08 16:16:21

_vAmpiRe_ Posts: 84

On 2008-02-08 16:16, Boinng wrote
Let me just throw this out there - what if the P5 that PK had was just a one-off prototype, of a phone that's completely unviable as far as the market's concerned - too expensive to sell etc. PK reports it here in good faith, tells us how great it is, we all start slathering, we all start putting off that purchase of an Iphone... and all without a single actual promise from SE. Without a single press release, specification, timescale, or official confirmation of anything whatsoever. Not even a photo. Far fetched?

I don't think SE could do like this.. It's not good PR... If PK is watched by SE, they shurely knows that he is on this and other new phone-related threads. Why would they let him have a prototype witch is a complete spinn-off? If this P5 never hits the market, ok, SE never gave away any information about it, but it will absolutely hurt SE... Making people not trust PK (for giving false information) and SE for not being able to see customers (yes, that's us among others) demands....

[ This Message was edited by: _vAmpiRe_ on 2008-02-09 03:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: _vAmpiRe_ on 2008-02-09 03:58 ]
--
Posted: 2008-02-09 04:55:44

kenx3000 Posts: 160

@Boinng

Sorry, that last sentence wasn't to you, but the post after yours.
--
Posted: 2008-02-09 09:27:01

t0t0_b0y Posts: 13

@ PK

So, since the new P series won't have a "P" assigned to it, will it still be in the "mobile office" category? Since at the moment, the W960i which is a music/entertainment oriented device has the document viewer and editor function that in my opinion skewing the boundaries between mobile office and entertainment devices.

Cheers
--
Posted: 2008-02-09 12:55:53

doministry Posts: > 500

Who told you it won't have P indicator???
They just said the new series is coming, probably G.
P will be shown later.

[ This Message was edited by: doministry on 2008-02-09 12:38 ]
--
Posted: 2008-02-09 13:37:22

famous12 Posts: 426

This topic is coming to its end
--
Posted: 2008-02-10 06:10:48

razec Posts: > 500

On 2008-02-10 06:10:48, famous12 wrote:

not yet imho
--
Posted: 2008-02-10 06:28:19

famous12 Posts: 426

On 2008-02-10 06:28:19, razec wrote:

On 2008-02-10 06:10:48, famous12 wrote:

not yet imho

imo this thread will come to an end soon bcuz if the p5i is announced ill come to an end and if its not announced then ppl get will frustrated and stop posting.
--
Posted: 2008-02-10 06:35:43

razec Posts: > 500

^^ frustrated what if the G900's specs amazes P5 expectators? it will be enough to drive people's attention away from this over-hyped SE phone
--
Posted: 2008-02-10 07:14:36
Page <  123 ... 294295296 ... 307308309>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home