Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : SE doesn't have a Pxxx series successor!
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > SE doesn't have a Pxxx series successor! Bookmark topic
Page <  1234

Debu Posts: > 500

@shyam : Maybe....But then have to show something substancial in this Cebit. I mean, even though there are several other shows year around, but cebit is THE show.
Well, like everyone said....lets see
--
Posted: 2005-01-24 18:08:55
Edit : Quote

kenx3000 Posts: 160

Weird about posts though. So if any info doesn't leak then it means SE won't release the phone? May be its because SE knows how to keep their secret better and not to make other Phone companies get their surprises before time!

SE knows symbian phones on mid-end markets are great demand, and they sure wouldn't let us down by doing so. Its just the matter of time of when they think its the best to position such phones. Like S700i, the designs were being begged to be put in GSM markets and SE didn't put us down for that. They know what we think but they can't just keep sending out what we think. We're only part of SE's brain, but the rest is up to them.

Actually, we already knew part of what to expect from SE this year if you read the reviews of the people inside. They said what SE is looking forward to this year.

Also, Nokia's smartphone interface just kills me really bad. If SE are trying to make such a thing then I think they're trying to kill themself. SE's interface(UI) had never let us down with these nice and friendly interface. If Symbian phones were released by SE then UI would be far beyond Nokia's(IMO).
--
Posted: 2005-01-25 01:51:05
Edit : Quote
Page <  1234

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home