Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : PlayStation phone?
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > PlayStation phone? Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 567 ... 91011>

Muhammad-Oli Posts: > 500

Hahaha oh man. Read it. I made that concept myself and I originally posted it here on Esato. And yes, I based the shape very slightly on the K660i, not the iPhone at all! If you want to see it, its in the concepts and photoshops 2008 thread a few pages backwards.

BTW: I left a fairly long-winded reply on that website. If anyone wants to know more about my concept, have a look!

[ This Message was edited by: Muhummad-Oli on 2007-12-12 13:31 ]
--
Posted: 2007-12-12 13:52:55
Edit : Quote

thefanboy Posts: 34

Muhamad-oli,

forget it man, some apple fanboy is desperate and wants to associate everything that hogs attention with apple one way or other.

Your PSP concept is sure a "like.no.other" stuff

--
Posted: 2007-12-12 16:17:06

whentheleveebreaks Posts: 390

Didnt Sony just say they ant working on the playstation phone, was all over most game websites a few weeks back
--
Posted: 2007-12-12 16:25:59

goldenface Posts: > 500

^^They say a lot of thing. This hinting and then denying and hinting and then denying may just be to ramp up hype and publicity. There will be another 'hint' coming soon.

--
Posted: 2007-12-12 17:36:07

nneo Posts: 191

now pspfanboy.com is saying that muhammad-oli's concept is the sexiest concept (or fake psp phone as they say) made to date

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007[....]nother-fake-psp-phone-concept/

--
Posted: 2007-12-12 18:06:07

BobaFett Posts: > 500

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=160789
--
Posted: 2007-12-12 18:44:24

lhaizza Posts: 89

That's what you called gadget
--
Posted: 2007-12-13 09:50:38

Muhammad-Oli Posts: > 500

Yay my concept is everywhere!

And BobaFett, that picture in that thread popped up a few days after my concept. I couldn't believe how similar it was!
--
Posted: 2007-12-14 11:29:42

CrazyGuns Posts: 166

UPDATE GUYS, could this be the key to the new psphone???

(source, pspiso.com)

While everyone may have their own opinion about whether or not Sony IS cooking up another version of the Sony PlayStation Portable (i.e. the oft-rumored PSP Phone), it seems that one of the most prominent figures in the handheld's homebrew scene has found a clue that might prove that future model's existence. That figure is none other than Mathieulh himself, and that clue is the string "kd/pspbtcnf_03g.bin".

What's so special about this seemingly-random string of letters and numbers, you ask? The key lies in the annals of history, namely firmware version 2.71 and 2.80. Those who have contributed into the construction of custom firmwares have discovered in those versions the string pspbtcnf_02g, which apparently suggest the support of a new hardware or at least a new operative mode.

With the PSP Slim & Lite's release, further investigation revealed that 02g is actually that handheld revision's codename, with the 2 and g probably standing for the second generation. By that logic, what would 03g mean? Yep, that's right - a new generation of the Sony PlayStation Portable. A quote from Mathieulh's post, verbatim:

We believe it is the same with the 3rd generation hardware which they are now preparing for sure. Will it be yet another lighter (and pandora proof) psp or will it be the new psp phone? Time will tell.

There you have it, straight from the Sony PlayStation Portable developer's mouth. Keep it locked right here for more developments.
--
Posted: 2008-01-01 05:54:45

Lunion Posts: > 500

Just read an article in the new Sony Magazine...

Interesting.
--
Posted: 2008-01-23 14:05:55
Page <  123 ... 567 ... 91011>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home