Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Nokia with 1 Megapixel camera
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Nokia with 1 Megapixel camera Bookmark topic
Page <  123456

Elrond Posts: > 500

I'm not suprised. If I would make so ugly phone I would be shamed to show it in public. Maybe they change the design. I think is always a good thing, that some photos get out. The company takes this way advices as in this case to change the design.
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 16:10:41
Edit : Quote

Super G Posts: > 500

yes, about a week time before something real nice
Sell your P900 while it's still worth something
Tic tac tic tac
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 16:11:41

Superluminova Posts: > 500

Super G, you do this everytime nokia is about to annouce a new phone, "sell your t610, p800, p900...."

but nokia have had god now's how many new phones over the two and a half years that i've been using esato and i still have never wanted to sell my p800, t610, z600 or t68i for one of there phone's so could you please stop telling us what we should do.

and let us make our minds up for ourselves? thanks
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 16:44:41

Super G Posts: > 500

Quote:
On 2004-02-19 16:44:41, Superluminova wrote:
Super G, you do this everytime nokia is about to annouce a new phone, "sell your t610, p800, p900...."
but nokia have had god now's how many new phones over the two and a half years that i've been using esato and i still have never wanted to sell my p800, t610, z600 or t68i for one of there phone's so could you please stop telling us what we should do.
and let us make our minds up for ourselves? thanks

I like these posts
Well, as a matter of fact, I've never asked anyone to sell their phones, but in this last post *with a smiley*. I said earlier that P900 will look like a low-end phone soon, wrt to 3GSM next week (though P900 still has a few months and glitches headstart). Go check old posts if you wish... But nevermind, I need not justify anything to you or anyone who obviously have a few issues reading smileys ...

And I hope -for you, but I dont care- you can make decisions on your own and in particular away from the "Oh it's a Nokia, so it's sh*t!" crowd...
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 17:06:59

Superluminova Posts: > 500

i have on many times defended nokia!, infact i did so earlier in this post, and if nokia created a phone that i really wanted i would buy it, so i looks like you need to take some of your own addvice about reading posts
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 17:19:25

andrew99 Posts: 254

are you guys having a super argument?

sorry... couldn't help myself.
--
Posted: 2004-02-19 17:39:17

GoH Posts: 400

LoLx. this is my prediction:

one day, the nokia-se battle on the esato forum is gonna develop into large scale riots and guerilla warefare worldwide. millions of people will go to the streets, slaying people supporting the opposition brand with microwave from their cellphones. innocent bystanders supporting siemens and motorola get hit by friendly-fire and join in the battle. the CIA and FBI shut down esato and capture laffen, brands him a terrible, horrible terrorist. laffen escapes to the antarctic, and the CIA, which cant be bothered to search antarctica, nukes the place, the ice melts, the world floods, and we face apocalypse.

LOL. just my two sense worth. no harm/pun/insult/offence/ intended.
--
Posted: 2004-02-22 12:00:59

Scally_cadet Posts: 361

Fact is SE stay upto date for about 2yrs. Nokia go out of date after a few months. Oh, Im a Nokia fan who's never had a SE. Series 40 is being phased out. Top end Nokia are gona start using series 90 now rather than 40. This message was posted from a Nokia
--
Posted: 2004-02-22 15:18:11

xpx Posts: 79

Quote:
On 2004-02-11 14:27:00, MixiN wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-02-11 14:00:11, Krubach wrote:
But this Flying Finn guy, is always tearing down .

And how many people always tearing down Nokia. calling them "blokia" "n*kia" etc. It's all really really pathetic.

Are Nokia really that shite even though they are still selling 1 in 3 mobile phones worldwide? How could a company become so popular if their products are all shit?

As for Flying Finn guessing at what this strange model has.. havent people done that about the T650 AND the t630? I remember people saying that the T630 was gonna have a 1.3megapixel camera, but they were just guessing.

I'd love to see Nokia release a phone with great connectivity, features design and longetivity much like a T68 was when that was released... I bet most of the people on this forum will still bash on saying its shit and a brick.

GRR

(y) wow i totally agree with you. Everytime i go on this site i always sees that ppl here are bashing nokia. they should stop this! esato is becoming a hate forum. tsk!

oh! btw, im new here and this is my first ever post but i often check this site especially the forum.

--
Posted: 2004-05-29 16:40:52
Page <  123456

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home