Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson Clara
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Clara Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 585960 ... 929394>

govigov Posts: > 500

You might be able to buy it around march end or early april. This message was posted from a K500
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 09:32:09
Edit : Quote

billy Posts: 135

@guys, do you think it is only 3models will be launched on cebit based on previous picture? This message was posted from a P910
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 09:51:21

masseur Posts: > 500

that is the general consensus from the last day or two following the revelation of the two images for the upcoming events
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 10:03:30

(An)Dante Posts: 147

Well, it seems that Clara will be announced in a month.. And I hope that it will have metallic finish at last with black front and sides as well!!
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 10:14:43

jack00 Posts: > 500

after seeing motos line up (http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2005/motoline-en.shtml) i feel somehow that se is abit slow, when they'll release clara, she is nothing special anymore, because 2MP, Auto Focus, Memory Sticks, are going to be in every phone, and the designs are also going to be cooler (moto and nokia will release slim blade phones)
i'm already thinking about switching brands, even though i don't want to, because i love se, but they don't release innovative phones anymore
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 10:25:33

DeLa Posts: > 500

@jack00
Don't jump to conclusions when you have only 'leaked' information.
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 10:40:32

jack00 Posts: > 500

its nearly confirmed - just look at the sonyericsson.com press page - you only see 3 phones (we talked about this befor) clara,K300 and the z800
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 10:46:39

Memzee Posts: 399

Sometimes you need to take a break to realise that what you had was better.. 'You don't know what you got 'til it's gone' etc.

Only the 'A1010' has a 2MP camera, for starters it's a 3G PDA/Phone and so has a different niche to Clara altogether, and secondly, if existing Moto Megapixel cameraphones are anything to go by, I wouldn't be too excited.

I like the look of Royal Blade, but I don't think I'll go for it because of moto's poor megapixel cameras. Also, if you read the last sentence, it probably won't come out until next year anyway. So in fact, that will be behind times.

[ This Message was edited by: Memzee on 2005-02-11 10:08 ]
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 11:06:50

DeLa Posts: > 500

@jack00
Ok but even then, this is only now, these weeks. There is a whole year ahead. And even then, I wouldn't "choose a brand" in function of how many models they have.
And there's almost no information on price, technical details and so on.
Not really the kind of data you would judge an entire brand on, is it?
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 11:10:58

wrecked_porsche Posts: > 500

Yeah, I agree. Its the small things in phones that make me happy. The UI and/or customisation(nice themes etc) in SE phones make them great. The UI is well thought out, you know? Its the simple things that count. Its hard to describe, but when U use a different brand then U'll get to see the little things that engineers put much thought into. The IR and bluetooth work flawlessly compared to other brands I wouldn't say is perfect, but its the best in terms of usability Each brand has its pros and cons, depends on what you're looking for. Basically, i wouldn't care if just released ONE damn bloody good phone that will last me a year or two. Its waaay better than if they'd release 10 phones just so they can keep the title of being most up to date/ advanced / ahead of the rest. Oh well, thats just me, and the way I see it, if they release the "clara" by March or mid March at latest, then that IS an advanced phone for its time and I'm gonna get me self a "clara" !!

@Goldenface, U can have her from the front and I'll have her from the back !

*sorry, just couldn't resist !
--
Posted: 2005-02-11 12:43:09
Page <  123 ... 585960 ... 929394>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home