Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : Sony Ericsson Clara
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Ericsson Clara Bookmark topic
Page <  123 ... 858687 ... 929394>

b-chill Posts: 246

yes, me too. but what about the battery? it would drain the phone´s battery in a few hours. But i think the batt. perfonce will improve in the next years. btw. how is the quality in england? Most of the time its good, but on rainy days and in snow, and behind hills i get some very annoying "crackling" sound...?
--
Posted: 2005-02-23 23:18:31
Edit : Quote

vegetaleb Posts: > 500

About sms tones,the SE guy said that because of lot of complaints they had decided to include the option of adding new tones, he did't said for k750 but for ''many new models'' and ''was made'',I am afraid he's talking about p900

--
Posted: 2005-02-24 00:18:23

kristaga Posts: 141

Yes, the time for DAB-radio on mobile phones has not come yet. But in one year's time perhaps? In Norway the DAB transmitter network is being built these days. Now channels go parallell on FM and DAB. But the next year (2006) smaller channels from the Norwegian broadcasting company will go 100% DAB. As you see from the figure, Norway is far from covered. No problem that Clara/K750 is without, RDS is by far enough. It was a pleasant surprise for me actually.

More about DAB in Norwegian: http://www.dabdigitalradio.no/
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 02:25:05

shyam335 Posts: > 500

From the interview -

""Model Sony Ericsson K750i - the first apparatus of company with the support to function VideoDJ, which is continuation MusicDJ. In my view, this of its kind variation MMS- communications. To what extent is necessary such function, that it new does give to users?

A. Similarity with MMS not by chance, ideology is similar, but in VideoDJ you can preserve the product of your creation and edit immediately several paths, which contain different data, be it sound, photograph, by video, something another. In limits of MMS- communications cannot be attain this functionality. This function is interesting for the young people, it kreativna knows how to experiment. Our task - of granting tool for such experiments and it came out not bad. Name telephone with video build it by editor. There are no such apparatuses at the given moment on the market, smartfony with strange software can this, but their prevalence is low, we speak about the mass technology. ""

anyone has more info?

--
Posted: 2005-02-24 02:56:54

Memzee Posts: 399

draak1, you can't even speak English so that people can understand posts, so I very much doubt that could do any better.

--
Posted: 2005-02-24 10:07:57

mustafabay Posts: > 500

The only problem I see is the fact that its coming out so soon. Currently a used K700 is super cheap because people want a phone with a memory slot, but with this phone it'll take a long time and alot of compitition to decrease its price. Other than that I'm happy as can be.
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 12:16:16

vegetaleb Posts: > 500

As I understood from the babelfish-eldar translation,k750 is not so nice:
-No symbian
-Not sure to have the choice of adding mp3 for sms
-No full screen video
As I see it from this first traduction (perhaps bad) it will not push me to upgrade my k700
Now let see the final traduction and of course the official specs on march 1st
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 12:37:40

whizkidd Posts: > 500

Symbian wasn't expected anyway. But full screen video-yes. Lets see. This message was posted from a T230
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 12:41:18

mustafabay Posts: > 500

Nobody really could have expected symbian. All smartphones are quite bigger than the K750 as I suppose they use a bigger processor. I wouldn't expect a phone this size with Symbian before 2006, I hope I'm wrong though. Btw non smartphones have to have something to make them sell and currently that something is SIZE.
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 13:00:12

Yanosh94 Posts: 341

If se implant symbian in clara it's might be for concurrence nokia serie 60
--
Posted: 2005-02-24 13:19:00
Page <  123 ... 858687 ... 929394>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home