Esato Mobile
Regional : Americas : Reception Problem
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Regional > Americas > Reception Problem Bookmark topic
DslrMark Posts: 16

I just got my new T68i last week, My phone before this was a Nokia 3360 no reception problems, But with the Ericsson I’m getting very bad reception so does anyone have this problem in the "Los Angeles Area"

I live in Lawndale,Ca
Thanks

--
Posted: 2002-09-02 17:13:00
Edit : Quote

rentboi Posts: 12

Hi, which wireless carrier do you use? I heard T68i gets poor reception on Cingular's GSM network in the LA area.

I'm using AT&T's GSM with T68i; it seems to work fairly well in OC (Irvine). I've noticed that they've got the same dead spots as with their TDMA service -- there's this one intersection a block away from where I live, and certain areas in Fountain Valley. But otherwise the reception has been quite good.

-alex
--
Posted: 2002-09-03 08:26:00

DslrMark Posts: 16

Thanks Rentboi it's ATT and yes it's seems just like the old TDMA service but just a little weaker.
--
Posted: 2002-09-03 16:26:00

Picasosz Posts: 12

Is'nt allways the closer to your house that you get the worse you reception gets
--
Posted: 2002-09-17 02:55:00

porterg Posts: 45

I know form Cingular tech dudes that the T68i's released for Cingular and T-mobile in the NE have had issues, plus a low RF.

As a retail employee for Cingular who spends 90% of the time pissing on fires, signal strenght is totally proportionate to the immediate need to use the phone, multiplied by the amount of people who live at the fring of tower coverage in the middle of nowhere and have done away with their home phones.
--
Posted: 2002-09-17 16:03:00

teno Posts: 6

I also have had poor reception on ATT in the South East. They are sending me a new phone ( problably reconditioned, I hate *TT) What ever happened to good customer service?
--
Posted: 2002-10-05 12:48:00

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home