Esato Mobile
Sony Ericsson / Sony : Software, Firmware and Drivers : MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available !
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available ! Bookmark topic
Page <  123, 4 ... 101102103>

stirlsilver Posts: 13

Ah hah, figured it out. I wasn't hitting the refresh button!! Very nice program!
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 11:43:36
Edit : Quote

skotbites Posts: 58

Awesome programme, I teke that I can drag and drop files into the folder on the phone memory?

Works so much better than the SE file manager.

Is there any way of getting the memory card status to show along with all the other pie charts?

Oh and for some reason it wont let sync the phone time with the pc time.

Scott

[ This Message was edited by: skotbites on 2005-10-05 12:42 ]
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 13:41:22

carkitter Posts: > 500

@zillertaler
Still a great app!

It's just become Daylight Savings Time (Summertime) here in New Zealand but MPE still wants to sync me to normal time even though my K700i is set to Summertime (+1hr) setting. What can I do?

[ This Message was edited by: carkitter on 2005-10-05 13:56 ]
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 14:54:58

fEArmE Posts: 36

am i the only one having problem. whenever i tried download all from phone, i'll get OBEX errorcode 00:phone cannot be initialized. what gives!!
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 16:42:49

zillertaler Posts: 156

Hy

@forka2k, neox:
I will try to find whats going wrong - if i need further information i will contact forka per mail. The updatefile changes only the file MyPhoneExplorer.exe and the file IconLib.dll. The update and the fullsetup are the same versions !

@skotbites: sorry there is no way to show the memorystatus of the memorystick. If no internetconnection is avaiable, MyPhoneExplorer uses the pc-clock for sync

@carkitter: You mean the clock-sync ? MyPhoneExplorer checks out the systemsettings (on pc) to look if its summertime or normal time. Please check out your system settings.

@fEArmE: You have to find the right COM-Port (use SetupCOM). For further support i need more infos (phonemodell, connection, os,...)

MyPhoneExplorer supports at the moment 16 languages - guys, thats not enought . MyPhoneExplorer should be a global player . So if you want to create a languagefile please contact me per mail. You can find my mailaddy in the about-window of MyPhoneExplorer

Best regards FJ

[ This Message was edited by: zillertaler on 2005-10-05 17:22 ]
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 18:20:38

Tigeryang Posts: 25

wow, what a great little bit of software, just exactly what i was looking for, thanks alot

Tony
--
Posted: 2005-10-05 23:53:58

zillertaler Posts: 156

@forka2k and neox:
I fixed your descripted bug, very thanks for reporting. Please go to my Homepage and install the update.

Also greek and dutch languagefiles were fixed.

Regards FJ
--
Posted: 2005-10-06 01:27:01

fEArmE Posts: 36

Quote:
On 2005-10-05 18:20:38, zillertaler wrote:
Hy

@forka2k, neox:
I will try to find whats going wrong - if i need further information i will contact forka per mail. The updatefile changes only the file MyPhoneExplorer.exe and the file IconLib.dll. The update and the fullsetup are the same versions !

@skotbites: sorry there is no way to show the memorystatus of the memorystick. If no internetconnection is avaiable, MyPhoneExplorer uses the pc-clock for sync

@carkitter: You mean the clock-sync ? MyPhoneExplorer checks out the systemsettings (on pc) to look if its summertime or normal time. Please check out your system settings.

@fEArmE: You have to find the right COM-Port (use SetupCOM). For further support i need more infos (phonemodell, connection, os,...)

MyPhoneExplorer supports at the moment 16 languages - guys, thats not enought . MyPhoneExplorer should be a global player . So if you want to create a languagefile please contact me per mail. You can find my mailaddy in the about-window of MyPhoneExplorer

Best regards FJ

[ This Message was edited by: zillertaler on 2005-10-05 17:22 ]

when i turn on myphoneexplorer, i see 4 available ports, 3,4,5 and 6. i've tried every one of them but no luck. all i ever gotten is UBEX Errorcode 00 while downloading stuff from my phone
--
Posted: 2005-10-06 02:01:33

neox Posts: 175

@zillertaler....
Install the update file on top of v1.2 ?? or should we start over??... please advise... thanks.
--
Posted: 2005-10-06 20:07:13

skotbites Posts: 58

I've a connection to the internet but it comes up with an error saying unable to update time on phone.

Scott
--
Posted: 2005-10-06 23:08:51
Page <  123, 4 ... 101102103>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home