Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Some easy phones to fix for cheapish price
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Some easy phones to fix for cheapish price Bookmark topic
jenbones Posts: > 500

I want to start erpairing phones, nothing better than bringing back the dead I've never attempted fixing a phone/changing housing etc....but i have now, all i will need to fix an SE phone i think. Please give me your cheapest price possible, as these at the moment i need are just some REALLY easy problems to practice working on and fix. You can pay me to take them off your hands too Willing to pay a little bit and i'll always pay for p&p...If you can specify the problem when contacting me, and if possible, how i would fix it, if you know how to fix a phone that gets posted in this thread, but the seller doesn;t, please feel free to contact me
Any crap, damaged old bricks/phones, just offload them here
--
Posted: 2005-12-24 19:47:38
Edit : Quote

Miss UK Posts: > 500

my S55 has developeda minor fault i think it needs a new screen cos everytime or sometimes when i switch it on it stays black but the phone is actually on, ive put a rare housing on this phone from SE MAN its that rare this phone could probaly go for alot on ebay if you would like to over me sumat like 75 quid its urs. ps the phone is practically new cpw replaced the actual board with a new 1 4 me 7mths ago ... pm me if ya want it im headin away for 4days tho i will be intouch lol This message was posted from a P910
--
Posted: 2005-12-24 19:59:04

jenbones Posts: > 500

ok i'll Pm now, reply next year
--
Posted: 2005-12-24 20:16:54

Luke-the-magic-man Posts: > 500

if a phone was easy to rpair, surely one would repair it them selves
--
Posted: 2005-12-30 00:27:42