Esato Mobile
Information : Esato news : Moving the Esato servers
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Information > Esato news > Moving the Esato servers Bookmark topic
laffen Posts: > 500

We are in the process of moving the Esato servers to a new physical location. Esato has been, and will be unavailable from time to time until the move is competed. We are also upgrading the main web server which might cause parts of Esato being unavailable. The actual move will happen on next Saturday night/Sunday morning (7 and 8 Jan).
--
Posted: 2006-01-04 22:07:23
Edit : Quote

masseur Posts: > 500

I'll just bump this as a reminder that Esato will be off the air late tomorrow (Saturday) night until Sunday morning (EU times)
--
Posted: 2006-01-06 23:57:01

Thanks masseur

The company hosting our 4 servers will move to a new physical location tonight. They start the work at 21:00 GMT and have promised to be finish at 06:00 Sunday morning. It could be earlier. Something might go wrong of course but I do hope we are up and running as soon as possible. I can't do much except wait.
--
Posted: 2006-01-07 18:47:03

Finally back online. I think everything went fine. Please let me know if you find anything unusual.

Thanks for you patience.
--
Posted: 2006-01-08 11:05:29

We still have problems with two of the servers. Esato may be unavailable from time to time the next few days. I have received a bunch of PM's but are currently not able to answer all of them. I am spending most of my time trying to fix it all.

Sorry.

--
Posted: 2006-01-13 00:30:19

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home