Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Any free phones i can use to make my own series of Playtime on esato
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Any free phones i can use to make my own series of Playtime on esato Bookmark topic
jenbones Posts: > 500

If you have any old, crap, unwanted phones? working preferablly, if anyone can donate them to me i'd be really grateful.

I'm going to see how this goes, hopefully i can get a few old phones from this thread, then i can make my own version of playtime, bit like what jagger2k does lots, and give the phone away to the first person that can answer some questions.

If you donate me a phone you'll get a mention for donating it.

I'm willing to pay the postage costs if you like?

If your feeling generous, donate now, will all have an input to esato - a healthy cause

Cheers guys,

Ben
--
Posted: 2006-01-25 15:09:19
Edit : Quote

lamont Posts: > 500

why doesnt the person who has the phone give it away to someone instead of them sending to you??
--
Posted: 2006-01-25 17:14:36

jenbones Posts: > 500

Because maybe they can't be arsed, don't want to, and if they send them to me it'll mean there will be loads of playtime by ME!
--
Posted: 2006-01-25 19:02:42

batesie Posts: > 500

best thing to do is to wait until you do get something yourself to give away on playtime. not much point asking someone for something to give away when they more than likely will just do it themselves....
--
Posted: 2006-01-25 19:05:02

lamont Posts: > 500

thats what i was thinking
--
Posted: 2006-01-25 19:30:29

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home