Esato Mobile
General discussions : Rumours : K800/Wilma is coming-YIPEEEE
> New Topic
> Topic Locked
Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Rumours > K800/Wilma is coming-YIPEEEE Bookmark topic
Page12345678>

lovewalrus Posts: 480

HI there boys and girls.....had a quick search but couldn't find any specifics about this phone on Esato, so thought I'd post a few pics and fact which I've borrowed from phonearena.com

PIC 1:

PIC 2:

PIC 3:

SPEC: Some more details as well as some pictures of the Sony Ericsson's Wilma/k800i mobile phone were revealed on the net. The bar-designed device appears to be small and light, although its weight and dimensions are still not known. The Sony Ericsson Wilma/k800i is reported to be a quad-band GSM/UMTS phone with the following main features:

16 million colors QVGA display
Bluetooth 2.0
3.2 mega pixels camera (still no optical)
900, 1800, 1900 and 2100 (3G)
GPRS/EDGE high-speed data
466MB of internal flash memory
Memory Stick Pro Duo memory expansion slot (some sites rumour Micro MS)
Stereo speakers
Also looks like the old style joystick is a gonner (thank god) and a new style multi-directional rocker system is replacing it.

Some websites are saying that even though it a 3G handset, there will be no video call feature........however, these same websites also show the following picture (spot anything?)

Yep thats right, a video call being made...strange for a phone that allegedly doesn't support it!!! LOL

As you can see, above the left softkey is "Camer" (as in switch from front to back, and right softkey shows "end call".

Still can't see where the cam on front is though!

Have to admit this a gorgeous peice of kit-but for some reason I can't get the thought of the Siemens out of my head!!!!

Me )
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 02:59:42
Edit : Quote

Phantom Posts: 335

i still think it's a photoshop.
you can spot all of it.

but if it's real, then that's hella nice.
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 03:07:32

rockygali Posts: > 500

maybe not the exact look.. but perhaps alot more like it...

and will sure do expect wilma this year...

everyone is anticipating it.
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 03:14:21

lovewalrus Posts: 480

if it is Photoshop mate-then there's a few news websites thatneed there heads sorting out along with engadget etc.... do a search on Google for "Sony Ericsson K800" and look how many websites come up-all with similar yet differing pictures!!!!
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 03:14:45

optiplex Posts: 220

Read this. The first photo is made using Photoshop by a guy named Sneff @ SE-NSE forums. Besides if you look clearly you can see that the Pic 1 and Pic 3 are not same, notice the buttons at the edge on the Silver border (on both sides next to C button and return button), in the Pic1 there is nothing on the silver border but on Pic 3 you can see some thing printed and you can see a button there.

Since the last picture is using the first Photoshoped picture that has to be a fake too. Most of them are made based on few low resolution spy photos posted here, and in various other places.

--
Posted: 2006-02-07 03:45:24

Quoth Posts: 88

Whether or not these are all photoshops the camera is visible on the 3rd pic on the front of the phone just below (to the left) of the Sony Ericsson name.
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 11:53:30

JK Posts: > 500

466MB of internal flash memory

really now?
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 12:11:07

yusufl Posts: 138

The phone concept is real the pics aren't they are based on heresay and what some people who saw the phone can remember and from what people hope it will be, a guy over at se-nse designed most of them, trust me they are all photoshopped, ALL.

but I do think this phone will be a phenominal product for sonyericsson, if they price it right they will possibly even move up a place in terms of market share
--
Posted: 2006-02-07 12:50:18

Lebanese Posts: 41

these photos are fake. itīs actually a photo with a v600 the guy is holding and photoshopped into this one
take a look at this site or the picture and compare..

--
Posted: 2006-02-07 13:29:54

Tigerblade Posts: 68

That is all obviously faked.....

Do ppl really get sucked in with this crap?
--
Posted: 2006-02-08 09:11:58
Page12345678>

New Topic   Topic Locked
Forum Index

Esato home