Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Nokia 8800
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Nokia 8800 Bookmark topic
voda_jon Posts: > 500

hi everyone i need one of these phones and have the following to offer as a trade...

Nokia N70 - used for a week to test GPS unit... locked to voda but can b easily unlocked foc from many places! comes with a 256mb mem card and all cables and manuals etc etc... i'm also throwing into the mix a bluetooth dongle free of charge and a full TOMTOM MOBILE 5 GPS kit... the tomtom kit includes the gps reciever an program on seperate mem card an charger for the reciever...

or..

Sony Ericsson W900i - White unlocked an de-branded has been used for bout 2 weeks again to test it was working ok. Comes with an Extra 1Gb mem stick givin u 1.4Gb of storage straight away... also has over £50 worth of downloaded games (these where downloaded from Voda Live! so they r quality not cheap free crap!) again comes wit all cables an manuals etc...

Let me know by pm or email if u fancy a straight swap... only with a Nokia 8800 i dont need ne other phones!!!
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 13:43:15
Edit : Quote

mutleyboy Posts: > 500

um, where can the N70 be "easily unlocked" free of charge??

as far as im aware, at the moment only the networks can provide the unlock code as its a BB5 phone, and a lot of the time they will only give the code to the original owner
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:16:30

a lot of sunday traders an market shops an unlocking shops will flash the phone to the network desired which includes relocking the phone to that network... i have done this myself using JAF.
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:18:41

ok cheers mate, as far as i had been informed(by sellers of griffin, JAF etc) was that flashing a different networks software onto the phone has no effect on the lock status, it just changes the branding, and also if as you say flashing to another networks software will change the lock to that network then it is still not unlocked is it? i.e you wouldnt be able to use 2 different sims from different networks in it
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:27:43

are u interested in swappin or not? dont jam ma post wit shit like this... there r plenty of ppl who can unlock them jesus i'll get it unlocked first b4 sendin it!
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:38:22

if you can get it unlocked then yes i may well be interested in doing a swap, how much cash would you add on top for an 8800?
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:40:26

dont know u tell me.... pm me,
--
Posted: 2006-04-09 18:56:50

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home