Esato Mobile
General discussions : Product reviews : My DS Lite (white)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > General discussions > Product reviews > My DS Lite (white) Bookmark topic
Page123>

amnesia Posts: > 500

Many people like myself appreciate many pictures, so I tried to take as many as possible.
My hand isn't very stable so if the pictures are a bit blurry, I apologize for that.

When getting the DS Lite I realized that the box was 'nano-size' and had a smooth matt texture (as opposed to the DS's glossy texture).

Opening it up showed me that I now had to be just as carefull with my DS as I was with my PSP.

Unusually, it didn't attact fingerprints as easily as the PSP. Perhaps it was because my fingers weren't that oily or I hadn't touched it for so long.

The buttons felt rubbery, although they were solid, it was indeed a marvelous site.

Switching it on showed me that the screen was indeed bright. It made me worry about battery life, but we'll see about that after I get to play with it a bit more.

I placed the screen protectors on and bought a leather case with it, which i think looks great.

The sound quality sounds more crisp and clearer. The 'tick tock' of the clock was very clear.
As I moved to the volume slider, I noticed it was too loose. I'm unsure if it's just mine, but it seemed to rattle slightly, which disappointed me a bit.

The LED indicators are a lovely and even hugh.

It is indeed a great peice of work and I'm sure I'll be enjoying it alot.

That was basically my small summary.
Below you will find pictures, and a few size comparison pics.

Enjoy! ^_^

--
Posted: 2006-04-13 15:53:24
Edit : Quote

dgilmartin Posts: > 500

Very nice I thought I spent a lot of money on gadgets! How much smaller is the lite compared with the original DS?
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 15:57:10

it's my curse.
And I'm broke now, so I either money has to come my way or I'll have to sell some stuff.
(not the psp or lite though )

it's 33% smaller than the normal DS.
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 15:59:22

PeterKay Posts: > 500

Nice review and quality pics mate

--
Posted: 2006-04-13 16:04:57

loiboi Posts: 107

ooo looks nice! Looks a bit plasticy but thats what i thought about the white psp aswell and when i saw it in real life it looked quality.
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 16:12:27

BFassassin Posts: 89

you certainly like your gadgets to be white. nearly every thing you have is white
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 16:27:02

yes I do like white gadgets,
I also like chrome but scratches show easily.

If things are white, scratches and fingerprints dont show.
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 17:17:12

p900 lover Posts: > 500

Nice review,. think i might sell my DS now and wait a bit for the lite to come out in the uk then get it
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 17:28:11

londonlad123 Posts: > 500

Nice Pics!

Where'd you get it from and how much did you pay?
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 20:02:15

axxxr Posts: > 500

Indeed a nice a set of pics...very impressive collection!
--
Posted: 2006-04-13 20:10:23
Page123>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home