Esato Mobile
Market : Mobile phones wanted : LF: Z520, dead or alive (need screen & ribbon)
> New Topic
> Reply
< Esato Forum Index > Market > Mobile phones wanted > LF: Z520, dead or alive (need screen & ribbon) Bookmark topic
Page12>

Sammy_boy Posts: > 500

I have a Z520 with a screen problem, and am looking for one to 'cannibalise' for spares or a fully working one to try my mainboard in, so looking for a blocked Z520, or one that won't power up, software problem, etc.

I'd also accept a fully working Z520i (I rather like these little clamshells!) for a good price, condition not important really. Would prefer one with a charger as I'm a bit short on Fastport chargers but not the end of the world. Can pay cash or would swap, got a few phones knocking about!
--
Posted: 2006-04-21 13:25:30
Edit : Quote

bump! bit of a long shot again if anyone has one, but I'm hoping!

Don't forget, I'd take a working one too!
--
Posted: 2006-04-22 01:20:32

haynesycop Posts: > 500

I have a fully working one, it is locked to 02 though and has minimal branding, comes fully boxed with manuals and charger.

Not sure how much you would offer? As i would need another phone to replace it as this is the only one i have.

Just getting abit bored of it so if you wanted to trade it for another phone i may be interested.

--
Posted: 2006-04-24 10:22:36

I'll have a look at what I've got, will hopefully have a K750i soon (obviously would want some cash coming to me though), got a V3 (though I think you've had one of those and not liked it?), a 7610 possibly.

I've just sold a load so not got as many phones as usual!
--
Posted: 2006-04-24 16:25:38

How much would you want on top for the K750i and what kind of trade on the V3 as i may be interested in that.

Thanks
--
Posted: 2006-04-24 16:46:00

The V3 is the black version, very good condition, boxed with charger, handsfree, manual, CD. Works fully, except the keypad backlight doesn't seem to want to work, doesn't affect the useage of the phone - could do a straight swap for that if you like.

The K750i I will hopefully be getting shortly has a broken screen, but I'm going to fix that and give it a brand new facia. I will also fully test it to make sure it doesn't have any faults or other problems. That is boxed, looking for £40 on top of the Z520i for that.

Sound OK?
--
Posted: 2006-04-24 20:00:21

Hmm could the V3 be fixed at all? Does it have any marks/dents etc etc? I am short on cash at the moment so if anything it would be the V3.
--
Posted: 2006-04-24 21:36:04

There's some slight paint loss round the hinges, nothing really too noticeable, and a couple of light scratches on the sides of the screen (the metal part, not the screen itself), otherwise very good condition.

I've had a look at the keypad light situation, can't seem to find what's causing the problem, could even be some kind of setting set wrong! It doesn't impinge on the use of the phone though, the '5' key's raised slightly, so you can feel for the correct key, even use the display's light to get your orientation! Though any ambient light should light it enough for you to text in the dark.

--
Posted: 2006-04-24 22:21:46

I think i willleave it if thats ok, as i would really like to be able to see the keypad in the dark and my Z520i doesnt actually have a fault.

Thanks for the offer though and i hope you find one.

--
Posted: 2006-04-25 09:52:34

Thanks, no worries. I'll have a look when i get home and see what phones i've got.
Any other people got one?
--
Posted: 2006-04-25 10:58:00
Page12>

New Topic   Reply
Forum Index

Esato home